Author Topic: thinking of a second e-body....  (Read 1773 times)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: thinking of a second e-body....
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006 - 05:28:10 PM »

d**n that sucks ghost, time to get a waterproof cover

Finding a waterproof cover is a trick in itself!   :banghead:

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006 - 05:45:11 PM »
Finding a waterproof cover is a trick in itself!   :banghead:

:iagree:

Ghost,
  I did a search here for 67 Cuda's. The Storm-weave is what I have. It really is a great cover. Even in a monsoon like we had at Carlisle last year, my car didn't have much rain on it at all. Just dew was under the cover. Here is the link.

Mike

http://www.calcarcover.com/cover_find2.aspx

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Killer_Mopar

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2006 - 07:06:24 PM »

d**n that sucks ghost, time to get a waterproof cover, lay down some old thick blankets over the car, put the cover over that...should keep from any dents  :dunno:

Would be hard for a daily driver. I say get full coverage on it and pray for a nasty hail storm so you can file a claim 8) really isnt insurance fraud......is it?
70 Challenger R/T SE - The never-ending project........

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2006 - 04:49:28 AM »
Well I have a two car attached garage where I keep my `72 cuda,the KZ 1000 and the lawnmower and other junk.The other bay currently has my bro-in-laws MGB kept there for the winter while our two daily drivers sit outside.Out back I biult my two car garage/shop which curently has the 69 cuda and my buddies 79 Monza drag car.I also have an 85 Ramcharger with plow(for sale),my 97 Ram p/u,car trailer,bike trailer,70 sattelite parts car and another buddies 74 Pontiac(body work side job).I have my 70 road runner stored in the Monza guys garage till his car is ready for the season and then we`ll swap.Everything is out back mostly out of sight so the wife doesn`t complain but sometimes the toys get left out in the rain when i need to work on one of the drivers.
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi