Author Topic: How I spent my spring break, Mopar photos from WA.  (Read 1060 times)

Alaskan_TA

How I spent my spring break, Mopar photos from WA.
« on: May 17, 2006 - 09:34:22 PM »
Hi gang,
These photos were taken before, during and after the Seattle show, a little of something for everyone, cars in barns, drags, show cars, burnouts and more.

Click here to view them, there are four pages;

EDIT;

Oops,
this link is more direct;

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/events/Seattle2006-1.shtml

T/Ake a look and enjoy,
Barry
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006 - 09:40:53 PM by Alaskan_TA »

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Re: How I spent my spring break, Mopar photos from WA.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006 - 11:57:06 PM »
Cool photos!   :thumbsup:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006 - 11:57:54 PM »
Is that purple cuda a real shaker car?  It doesn't look like it had both holes drilled in the fire wall?  Was it a Hamtramck car?
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Andrew

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006 - 12:23:20 AM »
Whos car is that blue '67 fastback?
I like it.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006 - 12:34:20 AM »
The purple Cuda is coded for the Shaker, it is a two-tone LA built car. The top code is EW1.  :thumbsup:

The '67 Barracuda belongs to my twin brother, 360 crate engine (380 hp) overdrive trans and 4:10 gears, it hauls.  :bigsmile:

Barry

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006 - 10:10:30 AM »
Very nice.  I looked again and I see the shaker hole.  Did it have a broadcast sheet?

The purple Cuda is coded for the Shaker, it is a two-tone LA built car. The top code is EW1.  :thumbsup:

The '67 Barracuda belongs to my twin brother, 360 crate engine (380 hp) overdrive trans and 4:10 gears, it hauls.  :bigsmile:

Barry

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006 - 05:11:20 PM »
I asked him about the broadcast sheet search and he had not searched it yet, but he said he would soon.

T/Ake care,
Barry

Offline falcon50flier

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006 - 06:18:00 PM »
Hey Barry, nice pics and thanks for including my Top Banana vert on p4. I bet I had 25-30 people come by and say my car was 'best of show', which made it all worthwhile at a Mopar-only show.

Ironically, when the judging envelopes were counted for the "convertibles" class, mine was mysteriously 'missing'..
70 Challenger convertible
518 cid Hemi, TF727, 3.73 Dana 60