Author Topic: Changing Email  (Read 998 times)

Offline bigblock4speedman

Changing Email
« on: May 26, 2006 - 12:18:11 AM »
For some reason, that I don't understand, I have to create a new account in the same computer, same phone# same company!? Within 30 days.  I have to move everything to the new account, last time I did that I lost almost everything cause I don't know a lot about computers.  I'm learning, what I need to know is how to do that, and keep the same name/info. bigblock4speedman.

Thanks.
bigblock4speedman

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: Changing Email
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006 - 08:02:06 AM »
Bigblock, you should be able to go into your profile and change your email address without creating a new account.  If you would like me to change it for you, just let me know what your new email address is. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006 - 02:24:27 AM »
Thanks Rev, the new Email is not changed yet, when it does I'll do what you told me.  It should work, if I have problems I'll contact you.  The only reason I wondered is cause I did that on the old Charger site and it wouldn't recognize anything, maybe that was when they were having problems.  I found a few pics of my baby! yes she's a little rough, but she's MEAN!  I don't know much about computers, teaching myself! I can't figure out how to put thease at bottom of post where it says signature.  They probably need to be resized, and I aint figured that one out yet! Anyways here they are if you could help, side by side, would look cool.

Thanks bigblock4speedman

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006 - 09:16:40 AM »
Thanks Rev, the new Email is not changed yet, when it does I'll do what you told me.  It should work, if I have problems I'll contact you.  The only reason I wondered is cause I did that on the old Charger site and it wouldn't recognize anything, maybe that was when they were having problems.  I found a few pics of my baby! yes she's a little rough, but she's MEAN!  I don't know much about computers, teaching myself! I can't figure out how to put thease at bottom of post where it says signature.  They probably need to be resized, and I aint figured that one out yet! Anyways here they are if you could help, side by side, would look cool.

Thanks bigblock4speedman

I'd be happy to help bigblock!  I only see one pic in your post above.  Are there others you wanted to add to that one?  Then I'll fix you up a signature pic and load it for you.
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006 - 03:48:15 PM »
Thanks! here's the other, I sent it but I guess its lost in space somewhere!  Maybe I can find better ones later and post them. 

bigblock4speedman