Author Topic: Triple black 4 speed AAR Project  (Read 2249 times)

Offline GreenFish

Re: Triple black 4 speed AAR Project
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006 - 12:13:25 PM »
I think there is a TA block on ebay right now.. i would scoop it up. That is an awsome find. I would definitly take it back to stock. Im sure you could get some good money for those parts and that rearend. The good news is 8 3/4 rearends are a dime a dozen, AAR stuff is cheaper than Hemi stuff, all of the parts you need are available. You will definitly get any money you put into it back out of it 3 fold. I would consider taking a loan out to do it and sell the car when you are done. I know some folks dont want to hear stuff like that. But if you cant afford it and you want to get it done in any sort of time that is an option. Other wise, just take your time and do what you can afford to do, when you can afford to do it.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006 - 12:19:35 PM by jleilich »
70 cuda, 440, KB pistons, 10.5:1 compression, edlebrock heads,RacerBrown cam, 5-Speed Tremec, Megasquirt EFI

Offline 70challrtse

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006 - 03:15:04 PM »
I now understand the dilema. It really needs to go back to stock.. and it's a BIG dollar car. Documented Black AAR 4-spds..One of the nicest / meanest looking cars ever made IMO

71fish
Actually as Barry pointed out it is a triple black auto which is apparently more rare than a 3 black 4 speed.

Offline Moparmatt

• Resident
  • Mopar or No Car - Member Since 10/09/03
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006 - 04:58:06 PM »
Put it back to stock... that is one rare machine, and no amount of modification could "improve" that.

Offline Bondavi

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2006 - 03:28:05 AM »
Hey, if you're not looking to flip this car, let BarryT/A or DAYTONA have the car if you're not too serious about the major restoration.....

Think about it....

At least the car would first go to a good home, and finally given the attention it deserves (with us all here involved), THEN be shown for all to see and enjoy.

Win-win situation, no?

David

'70 Challenger R/T FC7 440-6 4spd N96 3.54 Dana - SOLD