Author Topic: More broadcast sheets came in the mail today for..........  (Read 3349 times)

Alaskan_TA

More broadcast sheets came in the mail today for..........
« on: June 16, 2006 - 12:45:06 PM »
a 1970 Challenger R/T SE - JS29N0B112517 & a 1970 Cuda 340 - BS23H0B220090 , both are free to the owners of the cars with proof of ownership.

These put the 1970 Hamtramck Registry at an even 6000 cars, it has been growning fast!  :bigsmile:

It also puts our "found" section up to 1900 items available yet to claim, it is always cool when this number drops.  :wave:

Thanks again to everyone that has helped out along the way, please keep the information coming in.  :cheers:

T/Ake care,
Barry

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: More broadcast sheets came in the mail today for..........
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006 - 01:37:51 PM »
Doh!!  My model....wrong number! :walkaway:
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006 - 02:54:06 PM »
Doh!!  My model....wrong number! :walkaway:
Mine too , cose in production too , less than 500 apart

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006 - 04:54:34 PM »
I think I have both or your VINs and contact info on file, if I hear of anything at all for them, you will know.  :wave:

I called an AAR owner Monday and put him in touch with the guy that found his #s engine, same thing for a T/A owner on Tuesday, it has been a good week so far.  :thumbsup:  :cheers:  :woohoo:

T/Ake care,
Barry

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006 - 05:03:34 PM »
I think I have both or your VINs and contact info on file, if I hear of anything at all for them, you will know.  :wave:

I called an AAR owner Monday and put him in touch with the guy that found his #s engine, same thing for a T/A owner on Tuesday, it has been a good week so far.  :thumbsup:  :cheers:  :woohoo:

T/Ake care,
Barry

That's got to feel good!  It's like being Santa Clause year round...without the beer gut! :grinyes:
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006 - 06:45:40 PM »

Thanks again to everyone that has helped out along the way, please keep the information coming in.  :cheers:

T/Ake care,
Barry

Barry, You should have more coming your way. I e-mailed that guy on E Bay and he is sending them to you.  :thumbsup:
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006 - 08:04:09 PM »
That's got to feel good!  It's like being Santa Clause year round...without the beer gut! :grinyes:

Funny comment! Sometimes my self assigned duties overlap. I am working on the beer gut too.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006 - 09:30:25 PM by Rev-It-Up »

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006 - 08:09:23 PM »
Very cool TC! I have not heard a response from my email to him yet, maybe he was just going to surprise me?

Here is the story for the rest of you, TC spotted a broadcast sheet in a bucket seat for sale on the 'bag, he contacted the seller and told him about me and what I do here. The seller contacted me and said that he had "around 60 or so" broadcast sheets and he wanted to know if I was interested.  :woohoo:

If 60 show up all at once I may just have to take the day off from work to get them all sorted.  :bigsmile:

Thanks TC!

Barry

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006 - 08:22:20 PM »
Let's just hope he comes through on his word. Then you can thank me.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline ChallengerHK

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm working on it - No, really
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006 - 08:28:30 PM »
Barry,

If I ever find my broadcast sheet then I'll also find one or more sheets for the parts cars I wantonly slaughtered. Do you do sheets for years other than 70?

"She'll make point five past light speed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, and I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

- Han Solo, Star Wars

Advice Thread - Taking Pictures Of Cars

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006 - 08:53:45 PM »
Will do TC.  :thumbsup:

HK, I have Registries for Challenger T/As and all 1970 models built at the Hamtramck plans specifically, but I do accept broadcast sheets and other items from other model years and plants. If the cars are known to be parted I record them as such, if the cars still may exist I advertise the sheets hoping that they will be claimed.

There are currently items listed on the site from 81 seperate assembly plant / model year combinations, all are free to the owners of the cars with proof of ownership.

For items I receive I also share the information with the appropriate Registry if there is one for the specific make and model.

Best of luck with your search.  :cheers:

Barry

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006 - 09:17:48 PM »
Barry I have a VIN dash tag for a 70 Cuda, you interested in the number for your found section?
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006 - 09:26:56 PM »
Hit me with the VIN, if I know who owns the car I will put you in touch with the owner.

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006 - 09:36:04 PM »
Hit me with the VIN, if I know who owns the car I will put you in touch with the owner.

0B178476
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006 - 09:45:46 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006 - 09:55:44 PM by Alaskan_TA »