Author Topic: 74 challenger 360 hemi orange for sale  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Sukhoi

• Mr. 3-d
74 challenger 360 hemi orange for sale
« on: June 21, 2006 - 11:14:52 PM »
Yes, it would seem that Its time for me to move on (read- moving to 8,000ft elevation) and sell my beloved car.

I apologize for the wierd spacing, but thats how notepad did it, so...

Thanks for your interest.

Pics: not at the moment, I'm going to give her a good wash and have it detailed soon, then I'll take some pictures and record a video clip

I can however give some pictures I took earlier.

Its in excellent shape, the paint is brilliant, and the vinyl top is in great shape.

The interior is near flawless.

The mileage is unknown as the odometer doesn't go past 100k miles, however I know that the engine was replaced fairly recently with a new crate 360.

The modifications we've made on the car were a new billet oil pan (old one leaked), and a high quality professional installed custom sound system (set up for clarity of music, not loudness, system has never been played at high volumes.)

it has rallye wheels, and Bf Goodrich radial T/A tires with little wear.

The car was repainted Hemi orange, which was not available on the 1974 models. however this was not because of an accident or damage.

I don't have HP/TQ numbers because we never dyno'ed the car. the stock 360's were reputed to puting out 245 HP, but It has ALOT of Torque.

The sound system has two 10 inch subs, 5 1/4 speakers up front, and Rear speakers.

It is set up for both sirius satellite radio and is able to be connected to an Ipod. As I said before, we went with the two 10-inch sub because it would give better sound quality and less loudness.

The trunk has been completely custom fabricated, and the two subs sit behind a plexiglass viewing window illuminated with a blue neon glow.

It also has a High dollar security system installed, and is ready for both remote door locks and remote start (although remote start would take a bit of work because of the choke) The system is wired to the trunk, doors, hood, and a shock/tow sensor.

Both the Air conditioning and the heater work very well, and with the windows down there is almost no wind noise below 50mph.

All electronics work as they should, headlights, brights, wipers (2-speed) turn signals, tailights etc...

The power steering and power disc brakes are also in good condition.

And now, the moment you've been waiting for, the asking price.

I'm asking $30,000 for the car, The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm most likely moving to an area where snow is a concern, And the salt from the roads is a hazard to the chassis. that, and the fact that all of the torque from the engine makes the back tires easy to spin.

we bought the car from a classic car specializing dealership. the car had been recently restored by its previous owner.

The exhaust has also been recently re-done (the previous owner did a job that would make me look like a professional tubing bender/welder :/ )

The car was also professionally tuned recently (carb etc...) and runs great.

I'll try to get more pictures tomorrow. If you have any further questions just ask

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006 - 11:16:39 PM by Sukhoi »

Offline carcrazyguy

Re: 74 challenger 360 hemi orange for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006 - 08:09:14 PM »

And now, the moment you've been waiting for, the asking price.

I'm asking $30,000 for the car,

:eek7: :22yikes: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Offline Morris'_Mopars

Re: 74 challenger 360 hemi orange for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006 - 07:04:32 PM »
Where in Illinois are you located? :cooldancing:
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois
Mopar performance at affordable prices.