Author Topic: More pics from Carlisle  (Read 6903 times)

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
Re: More pics from Carlisle
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2006 - 10:39:37 PM »
It was a Blast ....Go figure
it was great to meet all the old friends & make new ones this year
I have Zero pix , I let everyone else take them so there will be lots soon I missed a the people who were there last year & could not behere this year

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006 - 07:12:52 AM »
Jim

What?  :clueless:   Im so lost but I will wait for the story, I wont bug you for it!  Did you and Pam drive down this year again?  That car show was all I could think about this weekend!  I have been checking in here daily for the updates like a fricking kid at Christmas!!!  That is insane huh!  I will check back in a few for more updates LOL!!!

Don

Yes Don we drove the Challenger from eastern Ohio as we have for 4 years now, the ole girl has not given us any problems, well last year we did have a lil heat up lemon while idling through a 5 mile construction site on the way there. But last year CP stuck his head under the hood made a few tweeks and honestly I have not touched her since and she has never got hot again...........imagine that  :cheers: We're lucky, we only have about a 4 hour drive from our garage, just a little afternoon criuse. I have but one "trophy"............we met up with Troy in eastern Ohio, he trailored his "new" ride from the Cincy area, he had just got the car recently and didn't know what to expect out of her. We than headed east and met up with 4C and Eric on the Pa. turnpike, and David also trailored his ride for obvious reason...distance! Anyway the "trailor queen Cudas"  :roflsmiley: led the way and Pam and me in the lil Chally tagged along behind, at times we were hitting 80 mph +, than about ten mile before the Carlisle exit I pulled out accelerated and blew by the boys, when I pulled back into the right lane I looked down and the speedo needle was past the 100 mph mark, she still had some left but that is the fastest I've pushed the 360, she didn't seem to mind at all  :clapping: Can ya say F U N  ?
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Bullitt-

• Permanent Resident
  • Better Things To Come Member Since 2/16/06
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006 - 12:25:43 PM »
 :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Wade  73 Rallye 340..'77 Millennium Falcon...13 R/T Classic   Huntsville, AL
Screwed by Photobucket!

Offline mopar_guy

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006 - 12:38:03 PM »

I pulled out accelerated and blew by the boys, when I pulled back into the right lane I looked down and the speedo needle was past the 100 mph mark
you did pull away pretty darn fast,it looked good goin down the highway,until we lost sight of you.  :burnout:

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006 - 10:19:40 PM »
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2006 - 10:30:25 PM »
Mike that is the funniest most ridiculous variation on a lighter i have ever seen!!! :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2006 - 10:56:29 PM »
Jim

Man, I sure did miss not going this year!  Im glad that everyone had such a good time.  I cant wait till next summer!  Maybe I can catch a ride with you Jim in a real car!!!  I have to get going the desert is calling my name!!!  thanks for the updates.

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002