Author Topic: Mopar 440 and 727 trans***Complete*SOLD  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Morris'_Mopars

Mopar 440 and 727 trans***Complete*SOLD
« on: July 12, 2006 - 09:23:14 PM »
Mopar 440 For Sale:

Mopar 440 Complete Engine and 727 Transmission and TCI stall speed
The block is a 9-22-71 casting  30 over, decked, resurfaced, balanced and align bored with brass freeze plugs. Stock 375 steel crank turned 10/10 stock rods reconditioned and balanced with hardened ARP rod bolts. Mancini billet rear main seal retainer, super street manual fuel pump. Speed-Pro forged pistons 9.5:1 file to fit Perfect rings, 906 heads with pocket porting. Manley stainless steel 2.14 & 1.81 valves, Crane double springs and retainers. New Mopar Performance rocker arms, pushrods and purple shaft cam. The cam is P4452993 Hydraulic, 280 duration 474 lift centerline 110. Cloyes true roller timing chain and gears. High volume oil pump, Milodon 7qt oil pan with baffles. Mopar performance black wrinkle wall valve covers. Aluminum water pump housing with high volume water pump. March under drive pulleys, BHJ Dynamics SFI approved harmonic balancer. Edelbrock aluminum dual plain intake, Mopar electronic ignition system. Brand new Schumacher headers. This engine was prepped and assembled by Mullens Machine Shop. All bearings are Clevitte-77 and all fasteners are ARP.-No corners were cut!!
 The transmission is a 727 with TCI super shift kit. TCI street fighter stall speed, the transmission has been completely rebuilt.
I am sure that I have forgotten something but for the most part this is a complete minus carb drivetrain ready to go. I will have the engine on a starting stand so that you will be able to hear it run. There is over $2600.00 in the Machine work alone on the engine.
I am asking $4500.00 for everything and I have all the receipts and paperwork.

Located in Illinois
Chris
pdink1978@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006 - 02:22:59 PM by Four40Cuda »
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois
Mopar performance at affordable prices.

Offline JRoss22

• Member Since 05/08/2005
Re: Mopar 440 and 727 trans***Complete
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006 - 04:30:25 PM »
 :burnout: :money:If I had the money I would jump on that right now. It would solve all my problems with my car and I wouldnt have to worry about blowing the numbers engine. Very nice Engine I wish you the best of luck with selling it.

Offline EvilTwinATX

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006 - 12:14:00 AM »
you got mail....

Offline EvilTwinATX

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006 - 02:34:17 PM »
pending sale! .....to me!  :2thumbs:

Offline Morris'_Mopars

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006 - 07:27:04 PM »
pending sale! .....to me!  :2thumbs:
:clapping: :woo:  I didnt get a chance to take the pics tonight. I will get you some before Sunday.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006 - 07:28:54 PM by Four40Cuda »
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois

Offline EvilTwinATX

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006 - 10:10:20 AM »
deposit sent...

:drama: I hate buying nuts sight unseen though... especially with no warranty. I guess I am too much of a tight a$$... just been ripped off too many times.

Chris (seller) seems to be an honest, straight up guy and knows a lot about engines. He said he and his dad drag race... any way so far so good!! He has put up with my neurotic ass!!  :bigsmile: Hopefully the freight company doesn't screw it up...

Let you guys know how it goes... anyone else as big a worrier as me?  :bigsmile:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006 - 08:53:30 PM by EvilTwinATX »

Offline SirChandlr

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006 - 07:18:44 PM »
biggest worries are the bloody shippers. I've had about 20 motors and trannies shipped and i think one made it through without incident. I had one motor dropped upside down during transport, crushing the intake. I had a forklift punch holes in a hatch, and it looks like they ran it over with a truck afterwards. and one tranny had the input shaft broken out.   How, i couldn't tell ya. Ups, fedex, yellow, bax, damned if I haven't tried them all.

I did just recieve a tranny last week and all looks very well, the guy who mailed it did a kick ass packaging job, so it likely would have survived a fall off the truck.

But don't worry,  :bigsmile:
Just make sure its packaged good

Offline SirChandlr

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006 - 07:19:37 PM »
they the filter bleeps out damn but not ass?

Offline Morris'_Mopars

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006 - 09:05:28 PM »
deposit sent...

:drama: I hate buying nuts sight unseen though... especially with no warranty. I guess I am too much of a tight a$$... just been ripped off too many times.

Chris (seller) seems to be an honest, straight up guy and knows a lot about engines. He said he and his dad drag race... any way so far so good!! He has put up with my neurotic ass!!  :bigsmile: Hopefully the freight company doesn't screw it up...

Let you guys know how it goes... anyone else as big a worrier as me?  :bigsmile:

Thanks, I am just tryin to do the best deal that I can since we are a few states apart. Both the Engine and trans are ready for your Challenger.......vroom vroooom  :working:
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois

Offline Morris'_Mopars

Re: Mopar 440 and 727 trans***Complete*SOLD
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006 - 02:23:50 PM »
SOLD.....to the man in Texas! :bigsmile:
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois