Author Topic: Broadcast sheet - is it yours?  (Read 2390 times)

Offline JayBee

• Resident
Broadcast sheet - is it yours?
« on: August 15, 2006 - 02:52:07 PM »
Hello everyone. I found a broadcast sheet in my car shortly after I bought it in 1979. All along I new it didn't belong to my car. Either it was put there wrongly by the factory or the seat was replaced (kinda doubt that). Anyway, here's the VIN number: BH23L0B282366.

I just found this site and thought it would be the best way to track down the owner, if the car even exsists anymore. Any other suggestions to find the rightful owner would be appreciated.

John
John

1970 Barracuda convertible
2014 Toyota Avalon

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: Broadcast sheet - is it yours?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006 - 03:45:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum John!  I love a newbie bearing gifts!  That is a very nice thing for you to do.  I'm sure the owner of the barracuda would love to have their broadcast sheet...I know I would love to find mine some day.  :grinyes:

Another member, Alaskan_TA will probably chime in shortly.  He owns the Challenger TA registry and he is pretty much the U.S. hub for lost/found broadcast sheets. 

Welcome again!  So what kind of car do you have?  Care to share some pics?
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006 - 04:00:17 PM »
Welcome to the site John! I do have a wee bit of a reputation for trying to match paperwork and other items back to the cars they were meant for. There have been over 300 successful reunions in the last decade or so. I have not heard of the car you found the sheet for, but I will start a file on it. If none of the members here claim it, you can mail it in if you like and I will list in in the "found" section of www.hamtramck-historical.com

There are over 1950 items listed so far and all are waiting to be claimed by the cars owners for free, it would not hurt for you to check and see if anything for your car is listed there.

Thanks for letting us know about the sheet, hopefuly the car it matches still exists.  :cheers:

Barry

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006 - 04:02:05 PM »
Rev,

I have ESP. I'm thinking he has a white 70 Cuda convertible.  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006 - 04:13:13 PM »
Rev,

I have ESP. I'm thinking he has a white 70 Cuda convertible.  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:

Mike

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  That right there folks, is a bonafide blonde moment for all to see!  I even resized his avatar!   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006 - 04:14:57 PM »
Rev,

Coffee in the morning will help that some!!   :grinyes:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006 - 11:10:28 PM »
That's good!   :roflsmiley: 

OK now, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10.......

Rev,

Mike
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006 - 11:28:02 PM »
Cody, your thoughts deceive you, it is plain to me that you are thinking of a letter and a digit, the cloudy mist is leaving my crystal ball, and yes! There it is, you are thinking "0E".

:2thumbs:

:roflsmiley:

Barry

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006 - 11:43:47 PM »
Can't fool you!  you're to good.   :2thumbs:

Cody, your thoughts deceive you, it is plain to me that you are thinking of a letter and a digit, the cloudy mist is leaving my crystal ball, and yes! There it is, you are thinking "0E".

:2thumbs:

:roflsmiley:

Barry

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006 - 11:45:53 PM »
  :bigsmile: