Author Topic: A few of Pixie_Duster's Senior Pictures  (Read 3106 times)

Offline BarryBum

• 72 Cuda 340/Pistol Grip 4 Speed
    • Missionary Wesleyan Car Show
Re: A few of Pixie_Duster's Senior Pictures
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006 - 10:38:20 AM »
Beautiful young lady. Hey, what do ya think of an arranged marriage?........I have a good looking 16 year old son, clean cut, into Mopars (drives a yellow Jeep Wrangler), head screwed on straight..........sounds like a good idea to me :thumbsup:

Offline dimples

• (dodgetkboy78)
    • American car and truck forums
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006 - 11:04:33 AM »
Wil he ride in a pink Duster?

:poopoke:

Offline Krazed

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006 - 11:40:18 AM »
Wil he ride in a pink Duster?

I know I would!

Dang... How do I get me a girl like that?  :clueless:

All I can ever find is old men whistling at me because I drive a Barracuda....Their mullets scare me! :1zhelp:
'68 Plymouth Barracuda 340 Formula S

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006 - 12:01:46 PM »
Beautiful young lady. Hey, what do ya think of an arranged marriage?........I have a good looking 16 year old son, clean cut, into Mopars (drives a yellow Jeep Wrangler), head screwed on straight..........sounds like a good idea to me :thumbsup:

:roflsmiley:  What Pixie and I think about that arrangement, I'm sure, would be totally polarized! :roflsmiley: 

It will be interesting to see how the "guys" handle the pink car though.  Will they run away or just go with it??  Who knows. :dunno:
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline BarryBum

• 72 Cuda 340/Pistol Grip 4 Speed
    • Missionary Wesleyan Car Show
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006 - 12:18:29 PM »
Make sure hes a Mopar guy, they will know what FM3 is and appreciate it. Oh by the way, did I mention he was southern too........... :thumbsup:

Offline dimples

• (dodgetkboy78)
    • American car and truck forums
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006 - 12:46:12 PM »
I know I would!

All I can ever find is old men whistling at me because I drive a Barracuda....Their mullets scare me! :1zhelp:

Some of us just ain't got the gift..............

Offline jvike

• Pro-Touring Cuda
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006 - 05:50:50 PM »
I know I would!

I can relay to that, haha. Beautiful girl you got there, totaly stunning!. You must be proud. She's got class!  :wave:
Member of The Rapid Transit System

daves70

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006 - 06:21:57 PM »
Chris and Laura, you have one very beautiful young lady!! Be protective and watch out for the wolves out there. :grinyes: (Owning a shotgun helps) :roflsmiley:

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006 - 06:31:28 PM »
The threat of 20 or 30 armed and dangerous CC.com "uncles" may help keep the bad apples away as well.  :nono:

That is the pic Rev, lots of young ladies are quite pretty, but pretty or not capturing their sense of humor makes a great photo.  :picture:

Barry

RedLine

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006 - 06:36:36 PM »
 :thumbsup:  Thank you everyone for such nice compliments! We sure are proud of her.  It's pretty obvious she gets her looks and southern charm from Rev.  The "I'll kick your butt if you mess with with me" part of her  -- well... thats some New York DNA that she got from somewhere.   :dunno:

Tears down a 318, welds some new sheetmetal, takes a shower and an hour later is ready for the Academy Awards red carpet.  She's really amazing.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006 - 06:43:02 PM »
Uh-oh, you had to mention the welding. Now ALL of the guys will be trying to win her heart......... 

Offline blown 502 hemi

• thats me baby
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006 - 06:57:37 PM »
hey im from newyork.... but i wonder which is hotter the torch or the girl  :bigsmile: hehe nah nah its all good..
ooo yea baby.... 0-300 in 3 seconds....

Offline HemiOrange70

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006 - 06:59:15 PM »
 :bigsmile:She is the complete package, pretty, smart, welds, grease uner the nails...too bad about her body....A body that is. E bodies are sweeeeeeter

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006 - 07:59:52 PM »
The threat of 20 or 30 armed and dangerous CC.com "uncles" may help keep the bad apples away as well.  :nono:

That is the pic Rev, lots of young ladies are quite pretty, but pretty or not capturing their sense of humor makes a great photo.  :picture:

Barry

Mopar uncles are the greatest!  I know a lot of you old timers have watched her grow-up over the past several years....prom pics, band pics...you name it.  If you haven't seen her website, you'll get a pretty good glimpse of the funny Pixie.  http://pixieduster.ridesthatrock.com/index.html
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Krazed

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006 - 10:46:14 AM »
 :roflsmiley: The 'Christmas In May' section is great!  Tons of bling...

and I dig the pink toe-nails in the 'Body work' section... Something tells me she likes pink.  :dunno:
'68 Plymouth Barracuda 340 Formula S