TA burnout

Author Topic: TA burnout  (Read 1836 times)

Offline kingtroll

TA burnout
« on: August 16, 2006 - 05:17:56 PM »
Just thought I would post this link. They are selling this car a do a massive burnout. Better give ya new tires if you buy this one.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&p=fromsite%3Awww.classicmusclecars.com&b=7&oid=19d3d625e6a6d33a&rurl=www.classicmusclecars.com
1974 Barracuda

Offline 1BADFISH™

• Resident
Re: TA burnout
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006 - 05:47:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure I watched a video of a yellow cuda from the same gusy, it was like a tv show it was so long. Basically a long winded video advertisement that ended with a burnout. They have odd selling strategies.   :clueless:

Dave
Charlottetown, PE
2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab White Diamond edition.
1970 Dodge Challenger 340-6 4spd.
*Member Since* Oct 11, 2005

Oldschool

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006 - 08:29:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure I watched a video of a yellow cuda from the same gusy, it was like a tv show it was so long. Basically a long winded video advertisement that ended with a burnout. They have odd selling strategies.   :clueless:

Yeah-- weird advertisement to sell a car.   :screwy:   They had an "A" bod barracuda on there a while back.  They used the exact same format in the ad for that one.  Long winded   :blah:   :blah:  bunch of useless blather that ended up with a kwik drive and burnout...   Don't know if I would buy a car that had just had the crap run out of it...    :burnout:   :cooldancing: 

Offline 70nos340 barracuda

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006 - 06:40:18 PM »
i am no expert at all but they said the hood scoop was a 440 six pack? looks like a ta scoop to me?! and yes i wonder about bying from these guys! they seem more int. in the matching paint with the truck!

Offline sogtx

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006 - 06:56:22 PM »
Are you sure that car isnt a 318 , that was pretty lame ....  :clapping: