Author Topic: Body Shop sold!!!!  (Read 658 times)

Offline ike1970RT

Body Shop sold!!!!
« on: August 29, 2006 - 10:22:26 AM »
 >:(
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good body shop I could look into in New Jersey. I know this is a SWAG, but I am now in the market for a new one. I received a phone call this past Sunday from my body guy telling me that he sold his shop. I had no choice other than to have my car, still undergoing restoration, flat bedded back to my house. Many parts of the body are to bare metal, the new quarters are tac welded on, but not finished, and I am in a bind to find a new shop. I guess even if I have to go out of state and tow it to a shop, my Main goal is to find someone with experience restoring cars, not just someone that does insurance work. Any assistance would be greatly appeciated.. Thanks for your time everyone....!!

Offline Wang

• "just hangin' out"
    • valleyautoworks.net
Re: Body Shop sold!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006 - 09:25:02 AM »
if you cant find a person to fit your needs in Jersey, and you want to make a road trip to Ohio, look me up. I do alot of resto work, I currently have in house 4 chally's in various state of restoration, also a 86 1/2 Grand Prix 2+2, and a 90 chevy truck that we are making massive modifiactions to. (caddy taillamps , welded tailgate&roll pan, shaved all body lines off the sides, door handles... and next is to lower the  roof 4" .) I also do " ricer" work as well .... yeah ,yeah , I know... but these kids have money nowdays....
and if they are willing to spend it.....  :woo::thumbsup:
Hurry,, Duane the tub,,I'm Dwouning....

Offline trouble

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006 - 05:32:20 PM »
I live in New Jersey,what part are you in?

Offline ike1970RT

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006 - 06:39:38 PM »
I Live in central NJ in a town called Brick...