Author Topic: Wire harness #s  (Read 777 times)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Wire harness #s
« on: October 04, 2006 - 05:26:35 PM »
I have some harness's that I have gotten and want to run the factory #s that are on the tag's.Does anyone know where I can get this info?Or if I list the #s can someone tell me what they are for?These should all be for e-bodies.Thanks The Clown.

Offline mmccarty

• My other ride...
Re: Wire harness #s
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006 - 06:21:30 PM »
If you go to http://www.hamtramck-historical.com there are engineering drawings of the electrical system with factory part numbers for the harnesses.

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006 - 06:48:38 PM »
Thanks mmccarty and also thanks Barry that site will be very helpful to the resto of my challenger.The harness that I was wondering about is an original overhead console harness in mint condition,it's complete and uncut.-----the clown

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006 - 04:26:07 AM »
If anyone is looking for a wire harness-----engine ,taillight,underdash,ect.please let me know what # or what you are looking for and I will check and see what I have.I need to get rid of some of this stuff I am running out of room.----------the Clown

Offline mmccarty

• My other ride...
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006 - 06:13:45 PM »
How about an engine harness for a '70 340 Cuda (with Ralley dash if it matters for the tach lead and such) and the forward light harness?  These were all hacked up in mine.

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006 - 06:19:11 PM »
Can you find out which # is on that harness and I will check and see what I have.I also have 70 barracuda 318 car that I am stripping down right now that has it's harness's in it.I think the forward light harness is still in it,will check it out and make sure someone didn't cut it.-----the Clown