Author Topic: 1969 340 Formula S Fastback Barracuda Needs loving caring home  (Read 1486 times)

Offline TheCrazyCheesehead

1969 340 Formula S Fastback Barracuda Needs loving caring home
« on: October 29, 2006 - 09:55:37 AM »
OK boys the download on this sweet little ride. Well as stated before she needs a loving caring home to finsh of the resto that I started. She for sure needs a nice good coat of paint. Some rust patching in the lower rear quarters, the a couple holes in the rocker panels in front of the rear wheel. The frame rails are strait as can be and solid. Trust me, I accedently hit them a few times with a ten pound slegde getting the suspension off the front and rear. I do have the build sheet and fender tag, along with all reciepts. It has floor pans to replace the passenger and driver side for pans, which i started to remove but never got around to installing the replacements which came out of a west coast 68 cuda. Also has a complete cowl to replace the old with. All glass is in tact. Has a replacement gas tank out of a 69 dart. Has a set of 67 fenders and doors that just need a body man no rust on them. Now on to the heart of the beast the 340 has been completely taken apart and rebuilt. It orginally looked like it was used as a boat anchor, but it now sits as a short block because i haven't gotten around to buy the eddy heads that i was going to get for it. the rotating assmbly was removed and replaced with all forged light-wieght racing connecting rods and pistions, new cam shaft, Crank is original, new oil pump, new water pump, new seals, new timing chain, etc... also all eight cyclinders where sleeved due to some .060 scratches in the sidewall from when the pervious owner tryed to turn it over by hand and froze up with a piece of debri between the pistion on cyclinder wall. I still have the original x heads and intake for it, plus a 69 4spd correct carb.

I would like to get it sold with in a couple weeks. If not it will dismantled and sold for pieces as much as i hate to do it. But i have a time dead line to make with my move.

The Price I am asking is $6000 to cover the original investment and the cost of the engine work which i do have the paper work to show what those are.

And the pictures to go along with the text.
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/thetruecrazycheesehead/

If you got questions e-mail me back at thetruecrazycheesehead@yahoo.com
Bryan The Crazy Cheesehead
'69 340-S Fastback Barracuda