Author Topic: Official photos of the "VIN" hunter in action.  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Official photos of the "VIN" hunter in action.
« on: October 29, 2006 - 10:08:16 AM »
I had the oppurtunity to spend the afternoon learning and watching how the master does it.  Here's a couple pics of the "VIN" hunter in action.   :clapping:

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

crazy larry

Re: Official photos of the "VIN" hunter in action.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006 - 01:34:10 PM »
Wow cool yard is that in Wa? :2thumbs:

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006 - 11:56:47 AM »
That looks like a fun way to spend a day! (I know, I'm a sick woman :grinyes: )  So, when is the VIN hunter going back home?? 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006 - 06:55:15 PM »
He should be home on Monday.  It was a great time.  He's a great guy to just hang out with and shoot the $hit.  Knows his stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Watch out Galen!  :aarg:

He said he forgot his password, so he can read the topics, but can't reply or see pics!   

That looks like a fun way to spend a day! (I know, I'm a sick woman :grinyes: )  So, when is the VIN hunter going back home?? 
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006 - 11:23:36 PM »
A word to the wise, if you see the guy in the photos, hide your  :cheers: or it will disappear.

:bigsmile:

Thanks again for the cruise Cody, very first ride in a Viper for me and a very cool car to go salvage yard hopping in.  :2thumbs:

There are still some great yards to visit in WA and OR.  :wave:

Barry