Author Topic: PICS OF 74', FINALLY  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Lunchbox

Re: PICS OF 74', FINALLY
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006 - 07:15:17 PM »
Nice looking car, I can't wait to get my K-Frame looking like yours  :thumbsup: Keep the pics coming  :popcorn:

Offline bluecuda360

kingtroll's ride
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006 - 07:31:36 PM »
That thing looks mean in black,love those wheels too!Yeah,you might have a few things to work out, but at least you can slide behind the wheel and drive it.Nice looking engine bay also.Your car looks bada$$.  :burnout:

Offline kingtroll

Re: kingtroll's ride
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006 - 07:50:28 PM »
That thing looks mean in black,love those wheels too!Yeah,you might have a few things to work out, but at least you can slide behind the wheel and drive it.Nice looking engine bay also.Your car looks bada$$.  :burnout:

Thanks for the compliments....I wish my front suspension looked like yours though... :bigsmile:
1974 Barracuda

Offline bluecuda360

Re: PICS OF 74', FINALLY
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006 - 08:36:58 PM »
Nice looking car, I can't wait to get my K-Frame looking like yours  :thumbsup: Keep the pics coming  :popcorn:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks for the compliment,the hard part is taking it all apart,and getting started on it.but once everything is cleaned and blasted its fun painting everything and putting all the new parts together.  :woo:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006 - 08:39:25 PM by bluecuda360 »