Author Topic: Project "Endless Challenge" 4l80E, dry sumped 500 wedge  (Read 70441 times)

Offline Tonker1

Re: Project "Endless Challenge" 4l80E, dry sumped 500 wedge
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2013 - 08:28:35 AM »
I just found this thread and I've done nothing but read it from start to finish for the past hour and a half. That is an epic intake by the way!

Looking at the date, it's been over a year since the last post,  :stirpot:, so... did you get the engine running for Christmas?

Offline Tubbed440

• Suspension NinJa
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2013 - 10:08:44 PM »
I just found this thread and I've done nothing but read it from start to finish for the past hour and a half. That is an epic intake by the way!

Looking at the date, it's been over a year since the last post,  :stirpot:, so... did you get the engine running for Christmas?

Thanks for the compliments.  :bigsmile:  I have not had the funds or the time to mess with the car since I have brought it to the "new" house, which I will have lived in for 3 years this coming October.  I'm hoping the last half of this year treats me well and allows me to get rid of my previous residence that I have been unable to sell.  Looks like the market is picking up a bit, so maybe someone will want to take it off my hands.  Enough of my  :violin:

The good thing is, I have been able to keep it in the garage, and only had to sell a few parts off it (none of the custom stuff).    I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  :thumbsup:
74 Dodge Challenger
500 inch stroker, Full cage, ladder bars,
coil-overs, 4L80E, 325/50 M/T DR's....street car!
(work in progress)

Offline johns cuda shop

• 71 Cuda Pro-Touring Build
  • Machinist and Fabricator
    • Custom Machine Components
« Reply #197 on: July 16, 2013 - 07:33:52 AM »
This is a great thread!!! All the custom work and fabrication are awesome. Keep us in the loop with any new updates.  :bigsmile:
71 Cuda Gen III Aluminum 426 Hemi T56 6 speed 4.10 8.75 Modified & Lowered RMS coilover suspension Wilwood discs

Offline dvldwg89

• Semper Fi
« Reply #198 on: July 16, 2013 - 09:02:35 AM »
Oh to have the time, tools and money to work on the car..... :roflsmiley: Keep up the good work. Your fabrication is cool to watch :cheers:

Offline 2000gt

« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2014 - 01:07:08 AM »
Bringing this thread back from the dead.  Love this car, any recent updates?  Just wondering if I can get some info/pics on the ladderbar/coilover setup.  Was it a kit or did you fab it?  Any info would be great, thanks

Offline Tubbed440

• Suspension NinJa
« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2014 - 11:03:17 PM »
Bringing this thread back from the dead.  Love this car, any recent updates?  Just wondering if I can get some info/pics on the ladderbar/coilover setup.  Was it a kit or did you fab it?  Any info would be great, thanks

Thanks for the compliments!

The ladder bars are from chassis engineering, along with the front ladder bar cross member.  The rest is fabricated.  The rear coil overs are QA1 double adjustable. 

As of now, the car is still buried in my garage under a bunch of stuff that is getting ready to be sorted/trashed.  My wife finally got a job last month, so I might actually have some $$$ to buy car parts with now - and the first thing that I'm going to try and get is a storage building for out in the back yard.  I need to get all the lawn equipment out of the garage so I have room to work on this thing.   Looks like things may slow down a bit at work after October, so I'm starting to put lists of things together so I can make this happen some time soon.  I'll keep y'all posted.   :working:
74 Dodge Challenger
500 inch stroker, Full cage, ladder bars,
coil-overs, 4L80E, 325/50 M/T DR's....street car!
(work in progress)