New Project

Author Topic: New Project  (Read 26714 times)

Offline gb70

Re: New Project
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2008 - 04:47:09 PM »
   That car is looking great. Can't wait to see it up close. When are you getting it home ? Wish spring was a little closer--that car must sparkle in bright sunlight.     Doug

Hi Doug,

It is being restored with the same guy that is doing my '68 Charger.  Both cars are 99% done, mostly test miles to see what is in need of tweaking.  I hope to have them both here in the next moth or so.  I have a guy that can bring them both to me in his two car enclosed trailer. 

Greg

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2008 - 04:49:17 PM »
SWEET!!   :clapping:   :2thumbs:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline thedodgeboys

• Resident
  • ''Normal’s Overrated''
    • THE DODGE BOYS
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2008 - 08:20:30 PM »
That sound is sweet.... :jumping:
Can I use it for a ring tone?
Go Fast & Have Fun...
70 6.1 HEMI 6-speed Drop Top...

Offline DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

• Resident
  • Still My Inspiration..1971, Rockingham, Nc
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2008 - 12:11:33 PM »
Nothing since January.   Need an update.............. :picture: :picture: :picture: :burnout:
Dave or David

Offline gb70

« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2008 - 12:14:46 PM »
All that is left is to fix a couple of leaks and I am waiting for Matt Delaney to send us the correct factory AC lines. 

Offline DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

• Resident
  • Still My Inspiration..1971, Rockingham, Nc
« Reply #170 on: April 24, 2008 - 12:28:21 PM »
Hey Greg.  The   "Other"  site is asking for an update.   Wouldn't hurt to post some more pics here either.......
Dave or David

Offline gb70

« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2008 - 01:07:27 PM »
Hey Greg.  The   "Other"  site is asking for an update.   Wouldn't hurt to post some more pics here either.......

David, thanks for asking.  All that is left is to get the center console back from Just Dashes, and the original AC hoses.  We decided to do a restoration job on the center console after the car as finished.  It's funny we were looking inside the car and appriciating everything new and then the old center console sticks out like a sore thumb.  Just Dashes does GREAT WORK but they take 6-8 weeks.  Busy folks.  I need to give them a call as it has been about 6 weeks now.  The only other thing missing is original hoses to hook up to the original AC system.  Very hard to find but Matt Delaney said that he had a set so we have been waiting on those too.  Other than that it is DONE!  My '68 Charger is also done so we found a guy that has a 2 car trailer and is insured that will bring them up from northern Ca. to me in Idaho.

What is the other web site that has been asking too?