Author Topic: Women in Car magazines poll  (Read 3392 times)

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: Women in Car magazines poll
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006 - 02:04:26 PM »

Has the time come at last for a new thread titled---  "The Babes of C-C.Com"?

This could be where the C-C ladies (owners, drivers, wives, girlfriends, etc) post em up.

Hey-----post em if ya got em...........    :smokin:   :bananasmi   :ylsuper:   :drool:   :cooldancing: 

:smilielol: :smilielol:  Now that's a scary thought!   :scared: :scared:
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

71challengher

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006 - 07:31:36 PM »

Has the time come at last for a new thread titled---  "The Babes of C-C.Com"?

This could be where the C-C ladies (owners, drivers, wives, girlfriends, etc) post em up.

Hey-----post em if ya got em...........    :smokin:   :bananasmi   :ylsuper:   :drool:   :cooldancing: 
OS, I think that is a good idea but a little cold here to be standing outside in something smexy. :naughty:

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006 - 07:50:41 PM »
OS, I think that is a good idea but a little cold here to be standing outside in something smexy. :naughty:

No problemo!     :thumbsup:  Just bring your Chally in the house and   :picture:     :naughty:   :naughty:   :cooldancing: 

Then post em up...............    :stirpot:   :roflsmiley:   :smilielol:   :bigsmile:   :cooldancing: 
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline TreeFrog

• Resident
  • Can Ya HEMI Now! If you can't dodge it Ram it!
    • TreeFrog
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006 - 10:09:53 AM »
I buy those mags for the cars...I am sure I am not the only one that would wish that the girl would just get out of the way of seeing the car...

many are even pretty but most have not modeling presents ...just show me more paint... but I would not pass by the mag because there was a nekid chick on the hood, if I really wanted to look at the car...

then again if I were into buying PB, i would likely not pass an issue because there was a ford in the background either...
65 Satellite     361 Ruby Red Poly
72 Challenger    360 Top Banana     
73 Challenger    340 Triple Black
87 Dodge Ram     318 Blue
88 Dodge Ram     360 Grey (+)
04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L Pewter Met.

71challengher

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006 - 02:56:48 PM »

No problemo!     :thumbsup:  Just bring your Chally in the house and   :picture:     :naughty:   :naughty:   :cooldancing: 

Then post em up...............    :stirpot:   :roflsmiley:   :smilielol:   :bigsmile:   :cooldancing: 
There is already one of me with the Chally floating around here somewhere. :naughty:

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006 - 03:42:10 PM »
Honestly until just recently among others, I had Playboy and Mopar Collectors Guide delivered, I ALWAYS read and looked through the MCG first. And contrary to some opinions Plyboy does (did) have some very good articles aside from the smooty stuff like the Playboy Forumn. You buy a magazine for what it's intended, otherwize why buy it?

BTW, never renewed either subscription after quite a few years of delivery. I guess when you start to get my age ya know both "products" are out of reach.  :roflsmiley:  :roflsmiley:  :roflsmiley:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006 - 04:20:08 PM »
I haven't looked at Playboy in at least a decade. Too left wing. Models are air-brushed. Hugh will have to make his fortune from someone else's money.  :lol:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006 - 05:29:52 PM »
Speaking of Playboy, didn't a certain member give himself a Birthday present of going to the Playboy Mansion around Halloween? I know I remember reading of this, now this could be reason for membership termination on the grounds of not posting pics of that party,  :roflsmiley: although I remember also saying at the time they probably wouldn't allow photos to be taken. And I do think that members initals were Barry.......something, seems he lived up north some where, and I'm not referring to that "Team up north" state either  :roflsmiley: Let's see, was it Alaska?

Does anyone else remember this? Did I miss the "update post" of this event?  :smilielol:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006 - 06:03:49 PM »

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006 - 06:08:11 PM »
 :wow: How did I miss that? Thanks for bringing that back up especially for me Barry. Man, you got your arm around a hot red head, you wouldn't have seen my face, maybe a profile  :roflsmiley: Looked like a fun time Barry, BTW, some of those gals looked a lil "mature", were they guest or was this also a bunny reunion type affair?
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006 - 06:19:40 PM »
There were lady guests there of several ages. Sharon Malcom was there with her husband Bob, (Malcom Dodge) she is a pleasure to talk to, very sweet lady who loves cars.

I did not see any vintage bunnies.

The redhead was a dish and also very sweet to talk to.

Barry

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006 - 06:29:16 PM »
I don't buy the mags based on whether or not they are in there.     :bigshades:   But if they show up when I turn the pages, it doesn't upset me....    :naughty:    :2thumbs:     :cooldancing:   

ditto...

Offline Bonkers

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006 - 09:03:38 PM »
I have to say that a little bit depends on the magazine. JP is having quite the scandal over their "Ask Bree" section and I hate to admit that I understand why - chicks in bikinis don't exactly compliment the rock crawling basis of the mag. However import mags thrive off of the plastic 15yo look. And what bike mag would be complete without a whole lot of skin somewhere inside. Mags like Car&Driver and MotorTrend suck on the journalism side of newsprint so their only really hope is to provide a little skin or rumor to sell anything.

So to answer your question - if the photo of a half-naked woman compliments the car I'm all for it - if the car is being used to complement the half-naked woman... blah...
------------------------------------
I drive WAY too fast to be worried about cholesterol.

"First rule of performance modification - not being able to accelerate won't kill you nearly as fast as not being able to stop." - Dad-in-law and chief mechanic.