Author Topic: Need a tow rig? Have I got the SRTRam for you - (raffle)  (Read 632 times)

Offline Bonkers

Need a tow rig? Have I got the SRTRam for you - (raffle)
« on: December 07, 2006 - 06:38:15 PM »
Spreading the word around - if you want in buy early because our raffles have a way of selling out unrepentantly.

The ViperClub of America (of which I am a paying member) has been given permission to raffle off the very last SRTRam QC ever to be made. The last one off the line - period! Not only that, but it's a one-of-400 built "Night Runner" packages. There will only be 2750 tickets sold so the highest odds of winning are 1:2750. This is a raffle benefiting our club so, like with any raffle, the winner will be responsible for taxes and any shipping fees.

The coolest thing about this raffle is that its the first time the club is allowing non-members to participate so this means anyone can join in the fun! Tickets are 1 of $100 or 3 for $250.

Up for raffle:
2006 Dodge Ram Quad Cab SRT "Night Runner"
The very last SRT Ram truck off the production line.
Black on Black
Viper V10 - Automatic (great towing vehicle)

Raffle forms are on the link below - you must print the page and fax the information in. Additional information can be found on the www.viperclub.org website or the phone number provided. 

http://www.viperclub.org/vca/vcaramraffle.pdf

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006 - 06:43:18 PM by Bonkers »
------------------------------------
I drive WAY too fast to be worried about cholesterol.

"First rule of performance modification - not being able to accelerate won't kill you nearly as fast as not being able to stop." - Dad-in-law and chief mechanic.