Kudos to AlohaAutomotive!

Author Topic: Kudos to AlohaAutomotive!  (Read 3162 times)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Kudos to AlohaAutomotive!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006 - 12:34:48 PM »
Tommy seems pretty nice as I've talked to him at a couple of the shows.  I thought he was you for awhile. . . .  :dunno:   lol 

Offline cuda496

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006 - 08:27:24 PM »
well, unfortunately alohaautomotive gets no kudos from me. i didn't quite have the same positive experience as the rest of you guys.  still waiting for cuda passenger trim after 2 weeks. was told it was shipped back around 12/13.  it still hasn't arrived.  i emailed requesting a UPS tracking # and got no reply.  so i have to assume it was either not shipped or lost/damaged. but some sort of reply would be nice.  the emails sure were prompt when it was regarding payment.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Offline scf100

• FAST LANE FOREVER!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006 - 04:54:16 AM »
well, unfortunately alohaautomotive gets no kudos from me. i didn't quite have the same positive experience as the rest of you guys.  still waiting for cuda passenger trim after 2 weeks. was told it was shipped back around 12/13.  it still hasn't arrived.  i emailed requesting a UPS tracking # and got no reply.  so i have to assume it was either not shipped or lost/damaged. but some sort of reply would be nice.  the emails sure were prompt when it was regarding payment.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Well it shipped during the busy holiday season so it may take longer to get to you...I shipped a package by Fedex ground same time and it took 9 days to go 40 miles!!!!

just my 2 cents about your shipping prob I would call again....
1970 Challenger R/T convertible 383…. 4-speed…3.91 suregrip

Triple Black

Offline cuda496

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006 - 07:07:00 PM »
scf100-
i don't agree w/that at all because i've received 2 other unrelated UPS packages that were shipped afterwards on 12/19.  plus the mere fact that there are no longer any email replies when i request a tracking # is obviously suspicious.  i do not have a ph # in which to contact this place either.

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006 - 07:20:51 PM »
This might help
hours 7am-430pm cst
(262)284-8889
The website also has a fax #

Offline cuda496

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006 - 07:29:55 PM »
thanks for the ph#.  i will call tomorrow.  maybe it's possible the place is closed until after new years holiday, so i'm still giving them some benefit of the doubt as to the reason for no email replies.

Offline miketyler

• Resident
    • www.miketyler.net
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2006 - 05:39:29 AM »
I've had great experience with them. They hooked me up with all the overhead console parts for my 72 at a very reasonable price. Since then I have ordered all sorts of odd and ends from them and sometimes shipping was a bit slow.

Also, my emails went unresponded and when I talked to Dan their parts guy, he claimed he never received them. They may have antispam trapping your email. I used this email to correspond with Dan but lately, the phone was more reliable.  danj@alohadreamcars.com 
72' Cuda restomod
70 Mustang Mach 1
07' Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Dbl cab in Speedway Blue!
01' Honda 1100 Shadow Sabre
96' Seadoo Challenger

Offline cuda496

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2006 - 09:35:22 PM »
i called alohaauto on thurs asked for Dan. "sure, give me your name and # when he gets in today in i'll have him call you." no call back.
i called again friday left a msg on his voicemail requesting a callback w/tracking #.
no callback.

Offline miketyler

• Resident
    • www.miketyler.net
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2006 - 08:54:31 AM »
they can get busy and Dan usually will check with Tommy first to confirm pricing. Just be persistent.  :thumbsup: 
72' Cuda restomod
70 Mustang Mach 1
96' Seadoo Challenger

Offline cuda496

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2006 - 05:58:22 PM »
they can get busy and Dan usually will check with Tommy first to confirm pricing. Just be persistent.  :thumbsup: 

confirm pricing?? what are you talking about??  i already sent payment to alohaauto back on 11/28. he received the payment on 11/30.
is it sheer coincidence also that alohaauto hasn't posted on this board since 12/14? around the same time i was told "yup, it shipped out." nothing since then.   

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007 - 03:51:49 PM »
confirm pricing?? what are you talking about??  i already sent payment to alohaauto back on 11/28. he received the payment on 11/30.
is it sheer coincidence also that alohaauto hasn't posted on this board since 12/14? around the same time i was told "yup, it shipped out." nothing since then.   

What kind of part/price are we talking about if you dont mind me asking? I think it odd that they would put in jeopardy their reputation for a single part to a single guy. I know for a fact that their email traps some and puts them in the trash bin because it happened to a couple of mine when I first contacted them. I had to contact them again through the board, I think it is just being delayed by the holiday traffic. I have several parts paid for and on the way but I will remain calm because I know what the holiday season can do to mail and package shipments. Here is hoping your situation is resolved quickly.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline cuda496

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007 - 08:34:17 PM »
What kind of part/price are we talking about if you dont mind me asking? I think it odd that they would put in jeopardy their reputation for a single part to a single guy. I know for a fact that their email traps some and puts them in the trash bin because it happened to a couple of mine when I first contacted them. I had to contact them again through the board, I think it is just being delayed by the holiday traffic. I have several parts paid for and on the way but I will remain calm because I know what the holiday season can do to mail and package shipments. Here is hoping your situation is resolved quickly.

the part was a 70 cuda passenger side L-piece moulding. paid $100 for it. i posted an ad in the parts wanted section back in november. with all due respect, i think the holiday delay reason is complete nonsense. it would have to be lost at this point if it was shipped. as stated previously i received other unrelated UPS items that were shipped days after in timely fashion. my initial emails were returned fairly quickly(of course this was before any payment was sent.) never seemed to be a problem with emails getting put in the trash bin back then. for now, i await that callback this week with the tracking #

Offline miketyler

• Resident
    • www.miketyler.net
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007 - 09:52:15 AM »
confirm pricing?? what are you talking about?? 

Yes, Dan is an employee of AA and sometimes has to check with Tommy the owner for accurate pricing on some parts. It does seem like you are much further down the road there since you have already paid.

Call them today and see if you can get a tracking number. I want to say there was yet another guy that handles their shipping for them. Rest assured, AA will deliver.
72' Cuda restomod
70 Mustang Mach 1
96' Seadoo Challenger

Offline cuda496

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007 - 08:44:44 PM »

Yes, Dan is an employee of AA and sometimes has to check with Tommy the owner for accurate pricing on some parts. It does seem like you are much further down the road there since you have already paid.

Call them today and see if you can get a tracking number. I want to say there was yet another guy that handles their shipping for them. Rest assured, AA will deliver.

if you scroll up you'll read that i called alohaauto twice last week requesting a tracking # and got no callback.  of course Dan is more than welcome by me to come on this board and explain his side, but he hasn't been on here since 12/14. strange.  i didn't know there was "another guy" that handles the shipping.  that may explain why i never received the item--it probably was shipped someplace else..

Offline 71fish

• Bless you..
    • Ken's 71fish
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007 - 04:15:44 PM »
I didn't respond because I've had a similar situation as 496. I would not deal with them again.

71fish
71fish - Nobody better than an E-BODY!!