Author Topic: Need Help In FL... Please Read!  (Read 5550 times)

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
Re: Need Help In FL... Please Read!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007 - 08:51:53 PM »
 :ylsuper: way to go rdf.keep us informed.hope everything works out for the cudaguy.  :thumbsup:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007 - 09:06:35 PM »
He's doing ok, but needs some help legally in Orange County.  I'd rather not say what's going on out of respect for him.  :2thumbs:  He'll tell everyone in due time I'm sure.  All I can say is that he's ok and just got himself into a little jam that he's looking for help to get out of.  :bigsmile:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007 - 11:16:03 PM »
I took the statment down, I didnt want it out there too long.  I just wanted members to know what happend.

Don

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007 - 09:34:49 AM by The Cuda Guy »
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007 - 02:10:06 AM »
 :faint:  Wow, that was a bad situation.  I hope everything turns out good for you Don.
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline JCWCuda

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007 - 02:11:11 AM »
Sorry to hear of your situation Don i hope all works out for you . Definatley sounds like the whole situation was mass confusion

1974 Barracuda 360
2008 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 5.7l Hemi
1990 Jeep Cherokee 4.0l
Gone but not forgotten
1967 Barracuda 273
1976 Charger 318
2003 Dakota Quad Cab 4.7l
1988 Jeep Cherokee 4.0l

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007 - 05:44:40 AM »
Wow!  That's freaky!  Were those guys in the bathroom having the initial argument with SGT Joseph Gonzales friends of the deputy?  This isn't right at all what they did.

I hope justice is served.  Keep us updated.  Real sorry to hear this happened to you.  Definately persue this as far as it can go.  You had no right being treated like that!   :villagers:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline TreeFrog

• Resident
  • Can Ya HEMI Now! If you can't dodge it Ram it!
    • TreeFrog
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007 - 06:00:19 AM »
Good luck man.  we are wishing the best for you and your friends.  Keep in touch.
65 Satellite     361 Ruby Red Poly
72 Challenger    360 Top Banana     
73 Challenger    340 Triple Black
87 Dodge Ram     318 Blue
88 Dodge Ram     360 Grey (+)
04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L Pewter Met.

Offline HemiDog

• Do not Assume!
    • Hemi Dog
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007 - 06:12:59 AM »
Good luck with this.  Hope everything turns out well.
I have been though this type of situation before.  Now it is just a matter of dealing with what has to be done.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007 - 08:11:56 AM »
That SUCKS!  Hope it works out.  Sorry!   :walkaway:

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007 - 09:03:22 AM »
Man, you got tazed??   :scared:  This all really stinks...definately not a good way to start the new year.  Now it's 3 days later...how are things going for you?
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline ChallengerHK

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm working on it - No, really
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007 - 09:22:38 AM »
I've been to Disney World a lot, and to Pleasure Island and the Adventurer's Club a lot. I've noticed over the last few trips that they have a lot more security there than I'd seen before, and the security folks sem to have a hair trigger when it comes to removing people and having them arrested. I've also noticed at least two occasions where they focused on guys who appeared to be military, without what I consider to be sufficient cause. One guy had jokingly made like he was going up on the sstage of the library, after having been asked to by one of the performers. He didn't go on the stage, sat down with his buddies, and security threw him out anyway. That doesn't help you a bit, I know.

I also know that they've changed their age policy, going from 18 minimum unattended to 21 minimum. I think they're having problems with Orlando gangs causing trouble, and a lot of this is their poor response to that problem.

"She'll make point five past light speed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, and I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

- Han Solo, Star Wars

Advice Thread - Taking Pictures Of Cars

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007 - 09:33:44 AM »
Im good, Im still in FL I leave tommrow.  Work is another story I got to see the Chain of Command as Im sure you guys guessed LOL!!!  But things are ok.  Im just not trying to let this go by me.  I have filed a complaint on the Orange County Sheriffs Department for excessive force.  I want to say thanks for all the members who have thrown support my way during this situation.  Two specific RDF and Lemmon Twist.  Thanks guys.  Like I have always said this is really like a second home to me.

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007 - 09:38:54 AM »
Thats great news Don!  Glad to hear it's all working out!   :grinyes:  :thumbsup:

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007 - 09:39:19 AM »
Im good, Im still in FL I leave tommrow.  Work is another story I got to see the Chain of Command as Im sure you guys guessed LOL!!!  But things are ok.  Im just not trying to let this go by me.  I have filed a complaint on the Orange County Sheriffs Department for excessive force.  I want to say thanks for all the members who have thrown support my way during this situation.  Two specific RDF and Lemmon Twist.  Thanks guys.  Like I have always said this is really like a second home to me.

Don

We're here for you bud, if you need ANYTHING, and I do mean anything, please let us know what we can do to help.  My home is open to you if you need a place to stay if you have to come back for court or anything else.  If you need me to do some leg work for you as well instead of you trying to come here to get paperwork or anything like that, let me know.  :2thumbs:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline js27

• MOPAR OR NO CAR
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007 - 09:45:34 AM »
Isn't life CRAZY--How many times do people just got out and try to have a good time with friends or family and all hell breaks loose on them. I bet everybody on this site has had something crazy happen that was totally unexpected. Just one thing leads to another and another and before you know it BAM you hurt or hurt someone else or on your way to jail.  Just keeps you thinking-- WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY  :bricks1:
Glad to hear things are looking up for you.
JS27
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007 - 09:47:42 AM by js27 »
1967 GTX
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Conv.