Author Topic: Not a Mopar,it's a mustang  (Read 1155 times)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Not a Mopar,it's a mustang
« on: January 04, 2007 - 04:12:42 PM »
OK please don't hate me for asking about this car.But I hate to buy Mopars to sell only because I want to keep em all.So if anyone can help me it would be appreciated-----1967 mustang fastback,it's a t-code--whats a t-code?----The car needs some work but the body is supposed to be really solid,missing the bucket seats and now has a 351 cleveland and a c6 auto and a 9 inch with 430's.I have checked e-bay for prices.And I know this thread is worthless without pic's but I won't see the car till sunday.I just would like a little background before I get there.Any help would be great.

Offline fishn4cuda

• Cuda Fan!
  • Ft. Jennings, OH
Re: Not a Mopar,it's a mustang
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007 - 04:42:24 PM »
T code is a 6 banger. Dead give away would be if it still has 4 lugs on the wheel pattern. In FERD all v8 cars had 5 lugs. I only know this because I make MOPAR money off those FERD guys all the time and buy parts for my MOPARs with the cash! :2thumbs:
God I love selling FE parts! Cuda needs some more parts!!
Anything Rustang FB eguals $$.
Cant kill the mean and ugly. Only the good die young...I plan to be here a while!!

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007 - 05:16:17 PM »
Thank you sir---my thoughts exactly---sell this and make some cash for my mopars.

Offline fishn4cuda

• Cuda Fan!
  • Ft. Jennings, OH
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007 - 05:31:10 PM »
MC,
Let me know if you need some assistance in the value on some of the components around the FB parts. If the trap door is perfect (no speaker holes, dents, or rust) would easily bring $400.00 plus. And then there is the seat side panels, and the wrap around trim. As long as it is a fold down rear seat car. Pony int. .... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

And all you have to tell the Ferd boys is...Thank you very much for supporting my Dodge in the garage!
Cant kill the mean and ugly. Only the good die young...I plan to be here a while!!