Author Topic: An official apology to cc.c members  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
An official apology to cc.c members
« on: January 09, 2007 - 11:43:28 AM »
I thought as long as my mind is on this subject, I better jot it down

There are on occasions at times, that I am starting to loose my short term memory. I find it is getting worse all the time. But it comes and goes. The reputation I carry with my name is honest, careing, and helpful. I am quite sure I have no enemies and most of my friends, I have had for decades. I am a hands on person. I don't have the technical words that most people like to hear. but hands on, on anything, I am the type to fix and repair anything I see. All of my close friends know that I often get lost in words and can't explain the most simple things to anyone. They have learned just to let me be me and don't ask questions, just watch for results. And at the same time they always remind me about important issues I fall behind on. So this leeds up to this post here.

I am having trouble trying to keep up with all the posts-questions and or obligations. So far I havent had any complaints. This is the internet where things get mis interpeted, or mis understood.

I have to use 3 computers to do all my buisness, home,work and fun. I build my computers, because I am cheap and like to build anything.  Finding all my mail, pm's, messages, posts and promisses is a challenge. My wife wants me to slow down. I work 16-18 hrs a day plus post in between things I am doing. A lot of irons in the fire here guys. But I meen well. But I'm getting run down, old and tired.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If I have not answered your PM's, answered your mail, or cashed your check in months, or late to ship or send you pictures, please-please let me know again. I can be posting right here at home and in 9 hrs be 2500 miles away from my house posting again at any given moment. I am waiting on a call now to leave.

So if anyone is waiting on me for any reason, please remind me again. I don't want to let anyone down. My health I know is letting me down and it's bothering me some. I might not get to renew my NHRA license and I have some very interesting fast toys and might not get to play with them anymore. Thus the reason for my 2 street cars. I just sold my 63 max wedge car, my 68 500 cube dart, and my 285 in wheel base alcohol draggster. I am living 500 miles in a new area from where all my toys and friends are and I'm a bit confused and lonely and trust no body on this property. I keep to my self.

So again, if you are waiting for something, needing something, or just needing advice on certain types of repairs, bare with me ok?
I feel like I am letting some down, but don't know where or who.
Sorry for the long post... And I just now got my call, I am leaving out in 10 minutes for a few days on an emergency response....Later :2thumbs:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: An official apology to cc.c members
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007 - 11:47:54 AM »
You're doing a fine job in my book . . . all is good with me.   :2thumbs:

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007 - 12:33:41 PM »
Wouldn't it be nice if most people were that concerned about letting others down... :grinyes:  From my perspective (which by definition is scattered, covered and smothered), you're doing just fine.  Have a safe trip!

Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007 - 12:47:47 PM »
I hadn't noticed any slacking by you at all...   :cheers:   (That's coming from another old dude that has CRS)  LOL   :roflsmiley:   :smilielol: 

I think you are doing a great job and are an asset to this site.   :2thumbs:  Keep doin' what you're doin' and be safe....     :bigshades:    :cooldancing:   
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline HemiDog

• Do not Assume!
    • Hemi Dog
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007 - 12:49:54 PM »
I haven't notice any slacking from you either.  I love reading the info you post.  Keep it up!  :2thumbs: :cheers:

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007 - 12:58:56 PM »
Alan
You rock,people like you are few.And I knew it just by reading your posts and reading what others said about you.I hope to meet up with you one of these days.A friend asked me why I gave you the steering wheel?And my reply was---The guy has helped out many and just enjoys cars.You just keep being you-----The Clown

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007 - 01:02:18 PM »
...you can only do so much for so many...ease up, kick back and smile

... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Offline TreeFrog

• Resident
  • Can Ya HEMI Now! If you can't dodge it Ram it!
    • TreeFrog
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007 - 01:15:00 PM »
Been on top of everything We have been talking about ...  :thumbsup:
65 Satellite     361 Ruby Red Poly
72 Challenger    360 Top Banana     
73 Challenger    340 Triple Black
87 Dodge Ram     318 Blue
88 Dodge Ram     360 Grey (+)
04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L Pewter Met.

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007 - 01:57:36 PM »
 :clueless: No complaints here,your on top of your game.  :2thumbs:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007 - 02:10:37 PM »
Your all good !!!   ............. from another member of the over 50 CRS Gang!!!
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007 - 03:24:15 PM »
Al,

You have been a great addition to our family here.  :thumbsup:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline vinb

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007 - 03:38:51 PM »
From another 50 something to another, Your OK in my book. You should slow down just a little ,you know where not like those young guys that can go 24/7 anymore. But I guess that's what keeps us young. Peace...

Offline fantum

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007 - 04:39:15 PM »
Al,

As I mentioned in another thread, I don't post much because I find the things I have to say have already been said.  However, I do try to spend some time each day to see what's being said.

That said, as another member of that growing group, the Over Fifty CRS Club, I have not noticed any mental deficiencies in any of your posts, as a matter of fact, most have been right on.

Look forward to hearing more from you soon,

fantum
Mike

Offline Challenger6pak

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007 - 04:58:08 PM »
Everything is good here.  I respect the way you are putting things out on the line.   :2thumbs:
1969 Sport Satellite H code convertible, 1970 Cuda 440+6, 1970 Challenger R/T 440+6, 1970 Challenger 383 R/T auto, 1970 Challenger R/T 383 4 speed,1971 Challenger convertible.

Offline 422STROKER

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 6/3/06
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007 - 05:17:22 PM »
I agree with everyone else Al.  You were excellent in returning my PM's when we dealt!  Keep up the good work.

Tom :bigsmile:
Tom
12.77 @ 108.87 15" Street Drag radial tires 3.23 gear