Author Topic: Where is everyone from?  (Read 5565 times)

Offline Wang

• "just hangin' out"
    • valleyautoworks.net
Re: Where is everyone from?
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007 - 11:32:43 AM »
Im 47, was born in Cleveland Oh.  I have been a N.E. Ohioan all my life.  My two brothers were responsible for my addiction to cars. They are 16 & 18 years older than me.
(Both are deceased, and I miss them something terrible) I currently reside in Granger twp (near Medina). I have 4 children ... Shawna 25, Shelby 21, A.J. 16, Derek 11.  I also have 3 grandchildren and one on the way.  I have been thru so many cars, its hard to keep track of.  Car that I loved the most and wished I still had was my Ramchargers Challenger Funny car. I owned it from 1980-84.  Here's a photo of me and my eldest daughter & first grandchild...Rozalyn.
Hurry,, Duane the tub,,I'm Dwouning....

Offline ReturnofCuda

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007 - 06:28:16 PM »
Ok,so where in PA is Windsor?   That was so cool what your wife did for your anniversary  :wow: :clapping: :woo: So now we can expect to see you n her tearing up the streets in your "new old ride"
Windsor is about 7 miles outside of York City. It'll be awhile before my Cuda' is on the street, it's about 3/4 of a shell, going from ground up! :working: When it's done, her and I will both drive it!  :burnout: :burnout:
Doug
1973 Cuda 340, TF727, 8 3/4 3.55 posi

71challengher

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007 - 06:43:50 PM »
Windsor is about 7 miles outside of York City. It'll be awhile before my Cuda' is on the street, it's about 3/4 of a shell, going from ground up! :working: When it's done, her and I will both drive it!  :burnout: :burnout:
I just noticed you have a HD . You and Steph will have to come on the Poker Run I have in June. :2thumbs:

Offline 1970hemicuda

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007 - 08:44:24 PM »
Spokane, WA.  One of the best things about living here if you're a go-fast car guy is the lack of traffic and the 75 mph posted speed limit about 20 minutes away in Idaho, and the unwritten "we'll-give-you-something-more-than-that" speed limit of Montana, about an hour away.   :wavingflag:

Offline bentpshrods

• Almost there, Boise Id.
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007 - 09:26:01 PM »
   Good to see another member here more out west. I'm 49 and live in Boise Idaho --heart of the rocky mountains. I have three daughters 20,17,12 who are more into ricers  than my old cuda but I am slowly trying to convert them. Fired up the car with open headers today and made some noise. My 17 year old is now thinking of maybe a nice A body for a car so maybe there is hope yet. Still time  for my youngest  to see the light.

Offline HemiOrange70

• Resident
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007 - 09:54:56 PM »
God's country....Winnipeg Manitoba Canada :canada: the land of 100,00 lakes, great fishing, hot summers, huge mosquitos and cold, cold winters. Did i mention cold winters???? :bigsmile:

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2007 - 05:49:42 AM »
God's country....Winnipeg Manitoba Canada :canada: the land of 100,00 lakes, great fishing, hot summers, huge mosquitos and cold, cold winters. Did i mention cold winters???? :bigsmile:

Been there many'a time! We have lots of friends from there that we go to shows with. This winter has been fantastic sssssooooo far.
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline HemiOrange70

• Resident
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2007 - 06:17:38 AM »
Hey Rara_t_A.... I have freinds in Fargo and go there two times a year, guess some day we will hook up :canada: :wavingflag: