Author Topic: E-Body Seats  (Read 1370 times)

Offline 70_challenger

• Suburban Detroit, Michigan
E-Body Seats
« on: January 18, 2007 - 09:33:50 PM »
SOLD...Thank you, 440WB!!

Thank you for your time and for the advertising space.

Tom
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007 - 12:53:17 PM by 70_challenger »

Offline Srobinson4

Re: E-Body Seats
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007 - 06:44:39 AM »
I have some spare seats that came with my Challenger, that I hope someone can use.  The previous owner of my car had gathered parts from several E-body cars, and these were not a 1970 style.  From what I can tell looking at the Legendary Interiors catalog, I think they are 72/73 Cuda or Challenger seats (If someone recognizes them as a different year, please let me know). 

Important: I cannot ship these seats.  They need to be picked up here in suburban Detroit (I might be able to deliver them locally).  If someone from around here needs them, I can make you a great deal.

The Good
I have four front seat backs and four front seat bottoms (frames only).  Two of the front seat bottoms were professionally media blasted, and I gave them a good coat of Rustoleum (shown below). 
The rear seat back is in decent shape, and has the original foam and vinyl cover (shown below).

The Bad
The other two front seat bottoms (not shown) were blasted, but not painted, so they are rusty.   
The 2 front seat backs (shown in picture) need new covers and foam. 
The rear seat back could use a new cover (the stuff in the picture is ice - I had it outside last weekend for a while).  There is no rear seat bottom.

I would like these seat cores to go to someone here at C-C.com (otherwise, I will put them on eBay later).  If you have any questions, please let me know.  I can get more pictures if my description isn't clear.

Make me an offer!  :D

Thank you for your time and for the advertising space.

Tom

Would you by chance have any seat tracks?

SRR

Offline 70_challenger

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007 - 01:24:26 PM »
Sorry - Just one set of tracks, and they are rusty.  (They are attached to one of the seat bottoms that was media blasted and then put outside, so they rusted over). 

I would take $65 for this whole set described above - I just really want to help someone who might need these.  (For reference, I paid $200 for the 1970 seat cores for my car). 

I just went to the WPC Club swap meet in Warren, MI today - A GREAT swap meet, but I cannot believe how much people ask for some of this stuff.  :o

Thank you for your response. 

Tom
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007 - 08:55:58 PM by 70_challenger »

Offline Challenger6pak

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007 - 05:54:02 AM »
I just went to the WPC Club swap meet in Warren, MI today - A GREAT swap meet, but I cannot believe how much people ask for some of this stuff.  :o

I always wonder if they get those asking prices.  Your price is very reasonable.  They will sell.
1969 Sport Satellite H code convertible, 1970 Cuda 440+6, 1970 Challenger R/T 440+6, 1970 Challenger 383 R/T auto, 1970 Challenger R/T 383 4 speed,1971 Challenger convertible.

Offline 440WhiteBoy

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007 - 06:36:47 AM »
im not too far from you, if you have not put them on the bag yet,
I would take these seats.

email --

naderboy@hotmail.com
They only see ***STARS***
when hit by a MOPAR !!!

Offline 70_challenger

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007 - 12:52:05 PM »
440WB:  Thank you, and I hope you get good use of those seat frames.  It was great meeting you - Good luck with your project(s)!!

Admin:  Since these are sold, could this listing be removed from the For Sale section?  Thank you.

Tom

Offline 440WhiteBoy

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007 - 06:21:59 PM »
No Really - Thankyou for the good Deal-!
It was nice to meet you too. There still are good mopar guys out here! :cheers:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007 - 06:23:33 PM by 440WB »
They only see ***STARS***
when hit by a MOPAR !!!