Author Topic: Look at what I did today!  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Madmax440

Re: Look at what I did today!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007 - 02:27:16 PM »
I think that I must be in line for the "Husband of the Year" award than. I helped my wife do the vacumming just the other day. Every time she came by I would lift my feet up for her.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007 - 05:20:22 PM »
 :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :stirpot:

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007 - 05:22:06 PM »
I think that I must be in line for the "Husband of the Year" award than. I helped my wife do the vacumming just the other day. Every time she came by I would lift my feet up for her.

Please be careful and don't set the bar so high the rest of us mortal husbands can't hang in there....     :roflsmiley:   :smilielol:   :cheers:   :cooldancing: 
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline cudabuyer

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007 - 05:37:21 PM »
i have an excellent understanding wife also, i had a checkbook once for about 2 months but i kept bouncing checks, she never told me my balance was about $5000.00

The bank called her and i lost my privileges - she has financed the 70 challenger convertible with little grief $50K to start; hemi 24K, moser 60, GVO, etc etc etc

The car went to the body shop today - funnily i say to her if i have to ask how much i spent in 12 months - she wouldn't want to know :working:
70 Dodge Challenger Convertible 6.1 Hemi

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007 - 06:42:31 PM »

Richard,

I have to call you on this one. Did you get married recently??  :dunno: Has the girlfriend been upgraded in status?  :lol:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007 - 08:10:04 AM »
Going flea marketing with my wife and dad today. Were in the flea market capitol of the world I believe. I am going to see if I can buy that Chrysler turbin car model today. Then to do a bit of work to the challenger instead of the barracuda. I leave for tampa in a day or so. And I am considering selling my challenger to any member here in the weeks coming up and want to have as much stuff done to it as possible for them. I can't drive everything I own now.

Offline 71GTX

• It's a fine line between a hobby & mental illness!
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007 - 09:00:21 AM »
I am so lucky to have an understanding wife. She cares nothing about hotrods, but loves me for anything I choose to do. So even with her being over a half a century year old, she was there helping me have my fun. And fun I did have. If you pick my car apart, it's ok. I cannot build show cars, this is my driver/fun car. 70 barracuda 440-6  4 speed. I still gotta narrow a dana yet. I have 355's in an 8 3/4 now. But from top to bottom,inside and out, I build them for me. Hope you enjoy, I really did......Thanks for helping me HONEY, I emptied the ashtray in the front room for you :roflsmiley:

Does your wife have a twin sister??  :smilielol:

The car is looking good!  :2thumbs:
69 RoadRunner (clone)
70 Cuda 383 4 speed (project) one of the first few off the line at Hamtramck with a 1017XX VIN
70 Cuda convertible 340 4 speed (project)
70 Barracuda (project)
71 GTX 440 4 speed (project)
72 Cuda 340 3 speed (project)
3 Harleys
95 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4

Expensive Pee is the end result of Expensive Beer!