Author Topic: Some parts up for sale  (Read 3924 times)

Offline 422STROKER

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 6/3/06
Re: Some parts up for sale
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007 - 07:39:36 AM »
I am real sorry to have to post this,and hope you all can forgive me.I am gonna be listing my parts on e-bay,not by choice.The reason I am doing this is that it was brought to my attention two nights ago that my wife has pretty much wiped out my great credit by running up the credit cards.I had to call in a mortgage company to pay this mess off and keep a roof over my kids heads.I am really ticked off right now about this whole situation and am trying not to go off the deep end.And again I appologize,but I have to put my children ahead of everything.The Clown

That's pretty understandable. IMO

Tom
Tom
12.77 @ 108.87 15" Street Drag radial tires 3.23 gear

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007 - 08:28:49 AM »
Thanks Tom
I don't think a few will be as understanding,and if the mod's would like me to remove myself from the site?I will-----And again I am very sorry about this and feel like crawling under a tree.

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007 - 08:32:41 AM »
No big deal.  nobody will be pissed and if they are well then they can piss off.  Life sucks sometimes but it will be better before long.  I hope the best for you and your family.  Good luck and don't leave the sight. 

JOSH
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007 - 04:17:22 PM »
Clown, some of the stuff you got there might not bring a quick or high price on the bay, plus it will take a couple of weeks to get you money. I'd say, some of the good offers you got on individual pieces would be better off unloaded here. The defroster stuff I know would sell higher on the bay, I'd look at simular items on the bay first, then make up my mind if all goes on there or just a few select parts. I can ship your wheel back with no problems or conflics, if you wanna try to get some more money up. I got a console and a few top plates I could donate to you for the cause if need be. That would give you an extra 200 or so. I also got some 383 emblems I got off of Barry for sending some license plates to him, and a barracuda emblem and these valve covers off the formula S. You need help fast? I don't mind, and don't need no money for them. Always glad to help if you're in need...ALAN

Offline dukeboy_318

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007 - 04:21:33 PM »
Had that happen to me once too.  Nobody has any reason to get pissed off, the parts are yours and you only get to decide what you wanna do with them. Its no big deal, and if someone wants to make it a big deal, then they should find a new site not you.  Good luck, man

The dukeboy

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007 - 05:42:00 PM »
Thanks guys
Alan that wheel is yours,and I appreciate the offer for the other stuff also but I have already made headway with the mortgage company.And I will list the parts on e-bay sunday night and you are welcome to bid on the stuff,I will say to you all,just bid what your willing to pay for it and it might be yours.Once I get comfortable with this whole mess I promise to throw you guys some great deals on some stuff.And I will post the link once my friend gets it listed.Maybe someone with a deep pocket will need something I have?I will be listing some stuff that I didn't list here---spent a few hours out in my garage today going through some hidden treasures.And yes Its hard for me because I do carry my pride very high and would rather help people than ask for help.MONEY SUCKS----The Clown

Offline IMNCARN82

• Resident
  • LeDZeP
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2007 - 05:46:39 PM »
You got it where it counts clown  :2thumbs:
'73 340 5 speed,RMS,BAER,... "Supercuda" (O[   ]||||[   ]O)  
'69 Dodge Charger 383,Auto                  (OiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiO)
13' Challenger R/T BlacktoP  6spd. (OO________OO)
71' Demon
75' Duster
87' Conquest TSI
56' Plaza
Boulder CO
Robert    "cuda bob"

Offline acgwinn

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007 - 06:40:44 PM »
I have some parts listed for moparclown in the ebay section.  Happy bidding, Damian.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007 - 07:36:47 PM »
I thought you was Clown, and so I am bidding on things for him now.

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007 - 04:06:10 AM »
Thanks Alan
I have my friend list the parts for me because he is really awsome with the computer and his feedback score is incredible.Plus he's one guy I trust completly.And if anyone wants better pic's of something just let me know I can do that atleast.----The Clown

Offline whitsend

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007 - 08:28:29 AM »
I've looked for some of the parts but cannot find them. Can you give out your friends Ebay name? Thanks :ebay:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007 - 10:53:56 AM »
I've looked for some of the parts but cannot find them. Can you give out your friends Ebay name? Thanks :ebay:

Try this and look at sellers other items.   Uh   I want the mirror :bigsmile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300078185131&rd=1,1

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007 - 11:21:51 AM »
Does the 4 switch pod have a 2 speed wiper switch or a 3 speed??  I need one!   :grinyes:

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007 - 01:47:01 PM »
4Cruizn
I think its a 2 speed wiper switch,heres a pic of the back side.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007 - 05:00:34 PM »
From what I can see you're right.  I'm having a problem with the wipers in the convertible and I believe I have a two speed switch with a three speed motor.   :nono:    :faint: