Author Topic: Where should I move?  (Read 4964 times)

Offline bigblock4speedman

Re: Where should I move?
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2007 - 04:56:28 AM »
I'm thinking about maybe Texas, I lived there 11 years and had a restoration shop and bred and sold German Shepherds.  The town in Texas I lived outside of expanded like you wouldn't believe, I lived in the swamp and when they built everything up around me my place flooded easy, not good for the dogs!  Then my grandparent's place came available for me, so I built a nice shop, moved up here and my lady and me took care of ma-maw, she had altzimers, for a few years.  I had to take antibiotics for two and a half years to get lyme disease under control, I had it 14 years before they figured out what it was, it did quite a number on me!!!  The weather is pretty good most of the year, cost of living is not too bad, and my place is really a nice one.  Like I say, email me your phone number and I will call and talk to you about the scene here, you mihgt like it.  My family is very good people but I'm not exactly like them, so we get along better when I live a little further away from them.  I really like my place and need to make some money, fix up some cars and trucks I have and sell them.  Then I'll figure out where I want to move to and sell my place to finance another one.  If you are interested, send your number, maybe we can figure something out.  Like I said I will make you a good deal on my fine place.