Author Topic: Not able to see pics  (Read 1172 times)

Offline whitsend

Not able to see pics
« on: February 14, 2007 - 09:13:54 AM »
Was not sure where to put this post. Probably doesn't belong here so please move if needed. When I am looking at a post, many times I cannot see a pic. There is just a spot where a pic should go and a small white box in the upper left corner with a red "X" in the box. Why can I not see the pic. Is it something on my end? Thanks

Whitsend

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: Not able to see pics
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007 - 09:31:20 AM »
Whitsend, check the date of the post.  If it is prior to last April, there will be no picture due to a forum clean-up. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline whitsend

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007 - 09:34:33 AM »
Ok Thanks Rev.  I was looking at the post with pics of members under "The Classics" and some pics I can see and others not. Not sure why that is.

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007 - 09:36:00 AM »
Another cause of that is when you are not logged in and are browsing the site as a "guest", you can't see the pics.  Every now and then I'll just check in without logging in and that happens to me.  I have learned to log in all the time now....     :cheers:    :bigshades:    :cooldancing:  
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline whitsend

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007 - 09:43:04 AM »
I think Rev hit it on the head as I am logged in and once I got past the April post I am seeing pics now. Do the mods have to delete pics because of bandwidth every so often?

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007 - 09:46:37 AM »
Not very often and the last was a bit aggressive. :roflsmiley: But, I'm not pointing any fingers....
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline whitsend

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007 - 10:02:44 AM »
Cool Beans. Thanks Rev!