Author Topic: Broadcast sheet for Go Mango Challenger T/A  (Read 6854 times)

Offline DAYTONA

Re: Broadcast sheet for Go Mango Challenger T/A
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007 - 06:54:57 PM »
Thanks for posting a picture of my Mr Norms T/A without my permission. I have not been on this sight in a very long time but received a call from a freind today about the picture and had to check it out. After seeing the two pics side by side I must say it would be cool to get them together for a photo, especially since we only live a few miles apart. My car is a matching number motor, red intrior,louvered car. Ive had a few T/A guys tell me that Barry has asked about the car and wanted some info on it, thats cool just call me, Larry knows how to get ahold of me. I am a private guy and don't care to share everthing with the world!

...B,

...when the weather breaks this spring, I plan on doing lots of photo shoots.....I would love to do the white T/As together.....we are planning on doing a bunch of the local T/As together when we get the arrangements worked out....not sure of your schedule, but you know where I hang out every morning....sunny weather, we will get 'em done....
.........................larry

Offline MrNormsTA

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2007 - 09:00:04 PM »
I wasn't thrilled about the picture being posted. Barry, I knew that the VIN was registered, I have tried several times to get ahold of you in the past, but was unable to do so for some reason. I believe it is the same car your thinking of, it falls in line with another Mr. Norms car from the same area that the car came from (Hammond, IN.) I believe that makes 4 white with red interior T/A's know. Is that correct? Larry, I doubt I will be avalaible for any photo shoots since I travel in and out with my business, but it sure sounds like fun! I usually get mine out very late at night and go for a drive if time allows. It sure would be neat to be sitting somewhere and see a white T/A go by and then look and see another one behind it. Whats the chances of that happening twice?

71challengher

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2007 - 09:25:38 PM »
Barry, When it gets warmer, I have to go check some T/A's out around here. The Red one I told you about and the Blue one I'm trying to find. But seeing this about the White T/A's . There was a guy in the local Mopar Club around here that had a white with black interior T/A and rumor had it he still owns the car. He is the 2nd owner and it was bought from the Local Dodge dealership here. I know the original owner, too. He worked for the Dealership. I'll see what I can find out.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2007 - 09:38:57 PM »
Well, the most common reason that people can not get a hold of me via email is that I do not uses a "c" in sixpak.

If you have tried to write, my address has not changed.

If you have tried to call, I do not have an answering machine, so I only answer the phone when I am home unless I am sleeping. Evenings are the best time to call after 5pm Alaska time.

For white T/As with red interiors, eight are currently known, and three of those are known to have sold from Mr. Norms so far.

Jackie,
Sounds good, best of luck tracking them down. Print out some registration forms from the site if you like and pass them out to the owners of the cars if you locate them. PA has more T/As that any other state so far......

T/Ake care,
Barry

71challengher

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2007 - 09:44:09 PM »
Well, the most common reason that people can not get a hold of me via email is that I do not uses a "c" in sixpak.

If you have tried to write, my address has not changed.

If you have tried to call, I do not have an answering machine, so I only answer the phone when I am home unless I am sleeping. Evenings are the best time to call after 5pm Alaska time.

For white T/As with red interiors, eight are currently known, and three of those are known to have sold from Mr. Norms so far.

Jackie,
Sounds good, best of luck tracking them down. Print out some registration forms from the site if you like and pass them out to the owners of the cars if you locate them. PA has more T/As that any other state so far......

T/Ake care,
Barry
No, Problem Barry. I know where the Red one is. And the White one is suppose to be near by.And I know the guys name that owns it. It shouldn't be to hard to find. I can't believe I forgot about the White one when we talked about this before. The Blue one :dunno: Don't worry I won't pi$$ on your Cheerios.

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2007 - 04:34:25 AM »
I wasn't thrilled about the picture being posted. Barry, I knew that the VIN was registered, I have tried several times to get ahold of you in the past, but was unable to do so for some reason. I believe it is the same car your thinking of, it falls in line with another Mr. Norms car from the same area that the car came from (Hammond, IN.) I believe that makes 4 white with red interior T/A's know. Is that correct? Larry, I doubt I will be avalaible for any photo shoots since I travel in and out with my business, but it sure sounds like fun! I usually get mine out very late at night and go for a drive if time allows. It sure would be neat to be sitting somewhere and see a white T/A go by and then look and see another one behind it. Whats the chances of that happening twice?

....I know your work schedule is hectic in the nice weather, but anytime you want to cruise together late at night, give me a call and we will put both white ones on the street and turn some heads... :bigsmile:

....I am hoping to get the lime T/A (out by your house), my plum T/A, a pair of pink ones and my white one out to photograph as a group....good talkin with ya again...