Author Topic: T/A TO OZ  (Read 1001 times)

Offline ozrt4406

T/A TO OZ
« on: February 17, 2007 - 03:57:18 AM »
WELL GUYS AFTER A FEW MONTHS AND SOME APPARENTLY AWFUL WEATHER YOU GUYS ARE HAVING OVER THERE,  THE MOMENT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THE T/A IS ABOUT TO HEAD SOUTH TO ATLANTA FROM ILLINOIS TO GET PACKED AND SENT OVER TO OZ. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK OUR FELLOW FORUM MEMBER MOPARMAN440 (GARY) FOR ALL  EFFORTS & PATIENCE IN GETTING THIS TO HAPPEN, I COULD NOT OF FULFILLED THIS DREAM WITHOUT HIM & HIS UNDERSTANDING WIFE AND FAMILY.ANYWAY ITS HEADING OFF OVER THE WEEKEND AND WILL BE GETTING PACKED INTO THE CONTAINER ABOUT MID MARCH FOR THE LONG HAUL DOWNUNDA.IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 6/8 WEEKS TO GET HERE & THEN THE FUN WILL BEGIN, I WILL POST PICS ON ARRIVAL AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS CAN  WATCH ITS RESTO OVER THE COMING MONTHS. NEXT PURCHASE WILL BE REPRO PANELS FROM GOODMARK FOR THE REAR AND THATS ABOUT THE END OF MY SPENDING FOR A WHILE TIL I SAVE UP SOME MORE. MY AUSSIE FRIENDS DOWN SOUTH ARE PACKING IT UP ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF OLD HOTRODS SOME OTHER AUSSIES HAVE BOUGHT TO SHIP OVER HERE,

ONCE AGAIN THANKS GARY FOR EVERYTHING, IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO HAVE SUCH SMOOTH INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, IF ANY OF YOU GUYS DO BUSINESS WITH GARY I CAN ASSURE YOU HES A REAL STAND UP ,HONEST GUY WITH INTEGRITY,THANKS AGAIN MATE  I WILL HAVE A COLD VB READY FOR YA IF YOU EVER VISIT!!
T/A AND R/T............... IM GREEDY.

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
Re: T/A TO OZ
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007 - 08:23:30 AM »
Sounds like a good deal!   :grinyes:  Must be driving you nuts waiting that long for a car, I know it would to me  :pullinghair:

Oh, and ALL CAPS = YELLING!   :22yikes:

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007 - 10:14:02 AM »
 :useless:
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Offline willhaven

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007 - 10:26:47 AM »
Nice man! Once the old car bug bites you, it's hard to get rid of it.

I don't know if I could cope with having to do overseas shipping to get the hobby going. You've got balls man.

Offline 67vertman

• Sr. Resident
  • Member since 9-23-2005
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007 - 11:05:40 AM »
Tic Toc Tic Toc.....the clock is winding down and getting closer to the time you can drive it.

I'd be  :jumping:  :crazy:  :jumping: :crazy: while waiting.

Ron - Born and raised in Southern California

I got the 1970 Cuda, but still need the hot blonde to ride shotgun!

First car -1969 Road Runner 383 4sp

Current ride - 1970 Barracuda 440-6 4 sp Dana 60  (4:10)

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007 - 12:47:11 PM »
That's awesome news, OZRT4406!  Which T/A did you purchase from Gary?  I still miss the original Hemi Orange T/A 4-speed he had a couple years back.  Hope the shipping process goes smoothly for you. :cheers:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline ozrt4406

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007 - 02:03:00 PM »
 go mango/black vinyl roof car.the waiting has been fine , gathering parts at the right price has been a exercise in patience,shipping now should not be aproblem , i have customs paperwork basically sorted, so its just now the job of getting it packed, rounding up as much stuff as i can and it sets sail for oz.
T/A AND R/T............... IM GREEDY.

Offline cudaboyandgirl

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007 - 02:58:42 PM »
Congratulations mate sounds great!! :2thumbs: Con
1973 Barracuda
1972 Charger
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
1974 Triumph Stag Convertible

Offline MoparMan440

• Drive fast, take chances !
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007 - 03:15:19 PM »
Ian thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure dealing with and meeting you as well. Hopefully it gets there ASAP so you can begin working on it. I'm sure you can't wait as we all know that feeling. I'll shoot you a PM once it's all loaded up. :thumbsup:

Street I can easily say I miss that car as well. What was I thinking. :screwy: