Author Topic: '73 CA Cuda for sale on craigslist  (Read 8126 times)

Offline FY1Cuda

'73 CA Cuda for sale on craigslist
« on: February 26, 2007 - 09:42:21 PM »
This car has been on craigslist a few times w/o a sale, but it looks like a sweet ride.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/283092445.html

Offline wart1de

• Vivah
Re: '73 CA Cuda for sale on craigslist
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007 - 09:10:17 PM »
Nice car
1973 Plymouth 'Cuda
1980 Ford Falcon XD ESP
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Offline tb3cuda

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007 - 11:48:27 PM »
  I have not looked at this car personally,  its only 8 miles from my house,  but a friend did.  He told me that the car had some major issues with bodywork.  He said that there was a large gap between the passenger side headlight bucket and the front fender.  He also said the car was very wavy.  I looked at all of the online pics and noticed that he never shows an angle where you can see the passenger side headlight dead on.   I don't want to dis on someone's car,  but I also don't want someone paying that kind of money for a piece of junk.   If anyone is interested in this car,  shoot me an email first.   

Offline stwizard

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007 - 05:30:57 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on this car.  This car has been for sale since Oct of last year on Craigs list as well as many other sites and it is way to far from me to see it up close.  I had wondered why it was still for sale because the pictures look really good.  The few reasons I had not really got serious on this car was the engine bay painted black and it has AC.