Author Topic: LOTS OF MISC. STUFF  (Read 919 times)

Offline dirttrackdemon

LOTS OF MISC. STUFF
« on: February 28, 2007 - 08:35:45 PM »
I was cleaning out all of my boxes and bins yesterday and came up with the following stuff I no longer need. Here goes
Turn signal switch W/wiring and connector, Pt. # 3488804------------------------------------------$25
Steering column shifter light, and wire Pt. # 3488663-----------------------------------------------?
Ignition lock W/key-------------------------------------------------------------------------------$7.50
Carter 2bbl. carb, 6537S--------------------------------------------------------------------------$20
New set of spark plugs, in unopened boxes P34P, have 8 of them------------------------------------$20
E-Body rallye gauge re-surfacing kit, 150 speedo, 8K tack and the other gauges, NEW----------------$40
360 harmonic balancer----------------------------------------------------------------------------$20
Door lock strikers, very good condition-------------------------------------------------------------$10 ea.
Washer bottle assembly, has pump, sensor, and cap Pt. # 3799538----------------------------------$25
1966-1970 firewall mounted gas pedal assembly----------------------------------------------------$50
1966 Dodge Charger AM radio----------------------------------------------------------------------$50
Set of E-Body door hinges-------------------------------------------------------------------------$50
2 sets of windshield wiper transmissions and linkages------------------------------------------------$75
3 fan spacers, 1 7/8" thick, dated 1971, 1972 and 1973---------------------------------------------$5
Wiper motor linkage Pt. # 2983014 2 ea.------------------------------------------------------------$5
Alternator mounting brackets, small and big block----------------------------------------------------$5
Electric carb choke thermostat Pt. # 3755750-------------------------------------------------------$5
Coil  mounting bracket that the coil mounts too, and then mounts to the intake-----------------------$10
I used to dirt stock car race and had a lot of spare steering parts. I have lower and upper ball joints,
tie rod assemblies(inner, outer, and adjusters), pitman arms and idler arms.  Make offers on any of them. I
would not have kept them if they were suspect. All are either new or slightly used.

Added; Turn signal arm, 7 1/4" long------------------------------------------------------------------$20
Emergency brake cable from foot accuator through firewall--------------------------------------------$20
Lower control arm rubber bumpers, NEW--------------------------------------------------------------$5 ea.

If interested in any of this stuff please contact me at william_n_66048@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bill