I know my posts arent making sense right now

Author Topic: I know my posts arent making sense right now  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
I know my posts arent making sense right now
« on: March 01, 2007 - 09:18:27 PM »
But please bare with me.  I am under some severe stress in about 4 different directions, and I always stay by myself and alone.

I never get mad, and just keep feeling like I am going in and out off the deep end trying to find ways to entertain myself.

If my ears would quit ringing at night, I could sleep better, but I know it's just a little stress.  I will be back to my left handed self with the really odd comments sooner or later.

Think I'll get my guitar out tonight and do some
America
eagles
James taylor
Neil young
Led Zepplin
moody blues
Bad company
Johnathan winters
Lynard Skinner
BTO
Jimmy Hendricks
Uriah Heep
Allman brothers....Yeah you know,  then pass out. I think I need it.

My Martin has been in the closet for a very long time. Since I dont drink or have any crutches, I gotta unwind tonight
I just didnt want to be alone :pullinghair:

Offline chevyconvert

• HvacMan
  • Member since November 04, 2005
Re: I know my posts arent making sense right now
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007 - 09:21:35 PM »
Play on Brother :ylsuper:
Uriah Heep...my first concert in 1974 !!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007 - 09:50:23 PM by chevyconvert »
Eric
'70 Hemi Orange RT/SE 440 Six Pack Pistol-Grip 4 speed
Bay Area California

Offline 1BADFISH™

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007 - 09:28:57 PM »
Play on Brother :ylsuper:

Play away buddy, Music is a huge part of my life....I listen to music to pump me up, cheer me up, or just to relax and bring back memories...just to unwind. Music can bring you back to the best times in your life just by playing the right tunes. I drive a lot and have different cd's to play for different moods i'm in.

If your fingers get sore...there's always people here to keep you company.   :wave:

Dave
Charlottetown, PE
2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab White Diamond edition.
1970 Dodge Challenger 340-6 4spd.
*Member Since* Oct 11, 2005

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007 - 09:51:53 PM »
Alan,
If you need someone to talk to, 907-225-2709 I will be up for a couple more hours.

T/Ake care,
Barry

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007 - 09:58:21 PM »
Thanks Barry, I'm signin off now, gonna go strum for a bit then sleep, I gotta get up and go see my dad at 6am. Nice to know I could chat if I really need too. :angelwings:

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007 - 10:12:58 PM »
Anytime Alan, I am almost always around the phone after 8pm your time.

Barry

Offline 67vertman

• Sr. Resident
  • Member since 9-23-2005
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007 - 10:13:10 PM »
Alan, you are defiantly going through a rough patch right now.  But know this, it will get better.  You have just got back from a work trip that most of us could never do, you are going through a tuff time with your dad, and you were already a couple of quarts low in the mental compartment J/K.    :poopoke:  :stirpot:
We all handle these stressful situations differently.  Take some time to clear your head, and playing music is one of my favorites.  Take up some of the offers to call and talk with someone, just tell somebody what you’re feeling and getting it out in the open does wonders.

I can tell you are wearing your heart on your sleeve right now, which isn’t a bad thing.

I for one like your stories, and always get a kick out how open and honest you are with all of us.  Stay that way.

Ron - Born and raised in Southern California

I got the 1970 Cuda, but still need the hot blonde to ride shotgun!

First car -1969 Road Runner 383 4sp

Current ride - 1970 Barracuda 440-6 4 sp Dana 60  (4:10)

Offline 71340RT

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007 - 11:07:33 PM »
Great line up of music there. Music has played a big part in my life and always helps me unwind. When I'm down it always makes me feel better even when things seem very bad. I hope things get better with time for you Alan.
Jeff

70 Plymouth Cuda 340 4-speed
71 Dodge Challenger RT 340 automatic
1973 Dodge Challenger 360 automatic EFI
2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
2003 Dodge Stratus RT coupe
2009 Challenger RT Classic B5 Blue
2014 Ram Express 5.7 Hemi 4X4

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007 - 01:23:27 AM »
Alan, you are defiantly going through a rough patch right now.  But know this, it will get better.  You have just got back from a work trip that most of us could never do, you are going through a tuff time with your dad, and you were already a couple of quarts low in the mental compartment J/K.    :poopoke:  :stirpot:
We all handle these stressful situations differently.  Take some time to clear your head, and playing music is one of my favorites.  Take up some of the offers to call and talk with someone, just tell somebody what you’re feeling and getting it out in the open does wonders.

I can tell you are wearing your heart on your sleeve right now, which isn’t a bad thing.

I for one like your stories, and always get a kick out how open and honest you are with all of us.  Stay that way.

:iagree:
I could not have said it better.
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007 - 03:43:18 AM »
about 3 am... :bigsmile:

"shaved his legs and he was a she, ....hey babe, take a walk on the wild side"

Offline cudabuyer

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007 - 05:09:35 AM »
hang in there Al, i had one of my worst days yesterday, started with reading your other post

replied early yesterday morning about my grandmother's birthday yesterday 93, died last October

went back to bed to watch news with my wife, my son comes in the bedroom and tells us that one of our oldest fish family member Red Tail Grouper - saltwater aquarium died after we moved him to a larger tank the night before  :angelwings:

got up went to church with my mother for my grandmother's mass - very sad

went to work, found out somebody got in my office - stole $3500 i had been saving for about 2 years for my challenger project

got a call from my long time friend (body shop owner) who told me his insurance was canceled and the new increase from the State Wind Pool was a 400% increase, more than he could afford - said he put his business up for sale and is leaving Mississippi, probably before we are ready to complete paint issues

came home, had an email from Ebay said my password had been reset due to unauthorized illegal activity from other source

had enuff, walked to the bedroom and stepped in puppy dogsh*$

hoping for a better day today when we "DROP" the hemi in the challenger   :drama:
70 Dodge Challenger Convertible 6.1 Hemi