XV Motorsports to be on Radio Nationwide This Weekend

Author Topic: XV Motorsports to be on Radio Nationwide This Weekend  (Read 2563 times)

Offline DQHemi

XV Motorsports to be on Radio Nationwide This Weekend
« on: March 02, 2007 - 10:44:03 AM »
XV is going to be a guest on two nationally broadcast radio shows this weekend:

Motor Trend Radio – Saturday 12:40 PM EST
Auto World Radio – Sunday 7:10 PM  EST

Both shows are hosted by Bob Long.

We’ll be talking about what we do and re-engineering classic muscle cars.

Both shows are carried on radio networks across the country as well as cable radio and streaming over the web.  Motor Trend Radio is also on Sirius 125. 

If you’re interested, check out their websites to find out where you can tune in.

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
Re: XV Motorsports to be on Radio Nationwide This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007 - 10:52:49 AM »
That's cool news, John! :cheers:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline DQHemi

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007 - 04:34:30 PM »
Thanks!

I'm looking forward to it - it should be fun.

Will be interesting to see what the reaction is to totally updated muscle cars!

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com
John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Offline KellysCuda aircard

• Its good to be blown
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007 - 12:12:21 PM »
I had put an order in with Peter Bergman, I had left a credit card number,  for the crossing piece under the rad and and the 2 inner fender pieces, I waited and waited,  after a while of not receiving anything I e-mailed back to see what was happening. I was then informed mabey on the next batch that was being made I would get my order. Being I have little time in the summer to cruise, all my work has to be done on my days off in the winter (which are few), I asked Peter if my order would be in the next batch due to my limited time and if I couldnt be in the next order that I probly would have run out of time to install these pieces, I never got a response back .
Is that the way XV does business?.. :clueless:

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007 - 01:27:54 PM »
From the prices they are very proud of the product, I am sure it is top notch stuff too. Let's hope they can resolve the Production/Customer Service issues so the C-C.com members can get a first hand report from to see if it is, KellysCuda.

• Its good to be blown
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007 - 04:54:54 PM »
I talked to Peter after this post, seems my order might have been lost in the shuffle. He was quick to get things fixed up and says my order is on its way. He was good about phoning me back and he seems legit. As soon as my stuff gets here I will post it as so. I know Peter reads this cause he phoned me after my post about not getting my order. Anyway if the order comes in..right on.. :2thumbs: to XV motorsports.

Offline willhaven

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007 - 09:00:44 PM »
Good to know they lurk here and read comments about their stuff. I still can't wait till Bill Howell gets his level 2 parts in that 3rd gen Charger. :biggrin:

Offline SilverChally

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007 - 09:38:35 PM »
I talked to Peter after this post, seems my order might have been lost in the shuffle. He was quick to get things fixed up and says my order is on its way. He was good about phoning me back and he seems legit. As soon as my stuff gets here I will post it as so. I know Peter reads this cause he phoned me after my post about not getting my order. Anyway if the order comes in..right on.. :2thumbs: to XV motorsports.

Things seem to get taken care of faster when made public! :roflsmiley:
70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline moper

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007 - 10:32:48 AM »
Nah, Pete's a heck of a guy. I've spoken to him a bit, and he has a lot on his plate. I'd bet he just frankly dropped the ball. It happens. Also, there's no way John would let something like that happen if the order went thru "normal" channels. You probably got Pete a  :swear: meeting with the big boss with that post...lol.

• Its good to be blown
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007 - 03:42:38 PM »
Nah, Pete's a heck of a guy. I've spoken to him a bit, and he has a lot on his plate. I'd bet he just frankly dropped the ball. It happens. Also, there's no way John would let something like that happen if the order went thru "normal" channels. You probably got Pete a  :swear: meeting with the big boss with that post...lol.

Like I said Pete was quick to get my order through after the post, mabey I should have phoned sooner to check delivery, that probly would have fixed things up. And...made in Canada...eh, way better than china.

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007 - 03:47:08 PM »
Way, ehh.