Author Topic: Rallye fuel gauge needed asap...HELP!!!!  (Read 831 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Rallye fuel gauge needed asap...HELP!!!!
« on: March 07, 2007 - 02:33:41 PM »
GUYS, I SCREWED UP WHEN i WENT OUT OF TOWN.  I sold a member a fuel gauge out of my spare rallye dash. I pulled the other good gauges as well, then boxed the wrong gauge and left town to work. Well I sent the wrong gauge to member GB7 (JEFF) and ended up loosing the other gauges here at my shop some where. I cannot find that fuel gauge. Jeff is ready to send his set off to be restored

I will pay any price your needing to help Jeff out. I know he will take a refund, but he really needs this gauge. This is my fault. So rather then just send money, I wanna also find him a gauge. He is in Ca. and it takes a few days to get there.

Anybody got a gauge?   Please any help from anyone, will gladly be appreciated.  I feel like I really let him down.

Doug (Clown)  you got a gauge?   I'll pay double what I charged Jeff just to get it to him!
Jeff, I will keep you posted....ALAN

Offline rchurch

Re: Rallye fuel gauge needed asap...HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007 - 12:31:13 AM »
Here is a pic of my original. I replaced it with another in my own cluster. It never had the needle in the time that I have owned it. If that is ok for him, I have no issue parting ways with it & sending it to him. I'm in California also, What part of CA is he in? If its "local" I'll hand deliver. rjchurchill1AThotmail.com

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007 - 07:01:22 AM »
He lives is diamond springs ca  95619   gb70

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007 - 07:11:26 AM »
I just called him but it's 2 hrs early where your at, I am waiting for him to call back. If this works out, which I am hoping it does, how much do I need to send you....ALAN

Offline rchurch

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007 - 10:14:20 AM »
That is less the 30 miles from where I am at. I'm in Fair Oaks CA 95628. If he wants it, I can meet him somewhere anytime after 5 today.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007 - 10:31:54 AM »
That is less the 30 miles from where I am at. I'm in Fair Oaks CA 95628. If he wants it, I can meet him somewhere anytime after 5 today.

I just spoke to Greg not 5 minutes ago. Yes he wants/needs it right away. Can I give you his phone number so you two can meet tonight after 5. He is willing and able If you are.

What ever the cost, pm me for the price and address. I really want to resolve this asap

208 412 9744 is his buisness number and he is there right now.   thank rchurch for the help....ALAN

Offline rchurch

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007 - 10:37:02 AM »
I'm at work right now, but I have the gauge with me, so today works out fine for me.