Author Topic: 1970 Dodge Challenger-race car/pro-street  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Morris'_Mopars

1970 Dodge Challenger-race car/pro-street
« on: March 10, 2007 - 07:22:51 AM »
I am selling my 1970 Dodge Challenger as a rolling chassis. The car is electric blue with fiberglass doors,fenders, trunk, and hood. tubbed and narrowed 8 3/4 rearend that has been back braced. QA1 adjustable coilovers and ladder bars hold it in. New Moser axles turn the Strange Spool and the 4.56 gear set. Car has factory disc drum brakes that work good. Interior is race ready, factory dash is in the car but is stripped of factory stuff. The Autometer gauges are in the dash except for the monster tach mounted on the roll cage. The car is pro-wired and relayed with painless wiring harness. MSD 6 AL iginition is mounted inside the car. Hurst pistol grip shifter does the gear selection with line lock button on top of the handle. There is a 10-12 gallon fuel cell in the trunk with the battery, The fuel line is all braided from the fuel cell to the front. The front suspension is all factory with k-member and manual stering. The car will need some front end work and repair. The Challenger came off the line with the wheels in the air and right around second gear it decided to go right. The front fenders were total garbage and the right front frame rail took a hit. I have new fenders and another grill. I belive the hood can be reused with some finishing. I was going to put a tube chassis front under the car but have decided to walk away from the car. I have a clear title to the car and VIN matches. I am asking $9500.00 OBO for the roller. This car does need some work on the front end but will totaly be worth it when finished. please email with any serious questions. I will also try and get more picks to those who are interested.
-Chris
 Illinois
pdink1978@yahoo.com

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007 - 07:32:58 AM by Four40Cuda »
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois
Mopar performance at affordable prices.

Offline Morris'_Mopars

Re: 1970 Dodge Challenger-race car/pro-street
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007 - 07:27:53 AM »
Here are some pics of the car before it hit the guardrail.
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois
Mopar performance at affordable prices.