Author Topic: 1970 Black on Black 4 Speed Hemi Cuda. Loaded!  (Read 10198 times)

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
Re: 1970 Black on Black 4 Speed Hemi Cuda. Loaded!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007 - 09:14:26 AM »
i am still wondering how this "vampiress" doesn't burn in the daylight ???

Did you not watch the movie "Blade"?   It is called sunscreen.     :poopoke:
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline Sublime

• 70 Challenger R/T, Super Trak Pak, 4 speed
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007 - 10:49:22 PM »
NO expense spared?!?! No Radio, no a/c, no e-brake...no tanning booth

No heater hoses
Open ports in water pump housing - ad says "The entire drive train runs out flawlessly and sounds tremendous. You can just feel the ground tremble as it passes by.." You ran it this way?
No wiper arms - ad says "All of the electrical components work out flawlessly from the dash lights, tail lights, head lights, windshield wiper blades..." What blades?
Wrinkled headliner
Later model wiper motor

There's more but I'll stop there.
"MoPar Spoken Here"

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007 - 02:01:55 AM »
Sorry, I thought I clarified that these photos were taken prior to it being completed. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Shawn
FastMetalToys.com

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007 - 06:27:42 AM »
Sorry, I thought I clarified that these photos were taken prior to it being completed. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Shawn

Don't worry Shawn, most of them are just giving you a ribbing for the girl and her, let's say "complexion". The car for the money IMO isn't the best deal in the world to put it up front. The last time I checked, items like headliner are done then and there and not put in wrinkled and left for 2-3 weeks then fixed up later. Heat gun, stretch and careful craftsmanship all with in the same day is how it should be done. There are many other items I spotted but I have OCD and am very picky but still, for the money you're asking (and in any restoration) nothing short of 11 out of 10 should do.

:cheers:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007 - 01:38:50 PM »
Hey no need to apologize. I appreciate the feedback. I put it up on eBay with the hopes of getting some serious offers. I know we wont get the 149 but I do anticipate that we will drum out a number between 110 and 140. I'll post the new photos once the car has been fully detailed. Thanks again.

Shawn
FastMetalToys.com

Offline djdmotorsports

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007 - 03:21:54 PM »
I actually like the cars they do alot, they have the old styling with a more modern design twist on the wheels and paint. If i had the dough, it would be in my driveway but im about 148,300 dollars short lol. They will get the buyer that wants to fork out the dough for the chip foose overhaulin style car.
1966 Plymouth Valiant V200
1973 Plymouth Barraucda

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007 - 11:18:12 AM »
Hey no need to apologize. I appreciate the feedback. I put it up on eBay with the hopes of getting some serious offers. I know we wont get the 149 but I do anticipate that we will drum out a number between 110 and 140. I'll post the new photos once the car has been fully detailed. Thanks again.

Shawn

Cool mate, good luck with your sale.
You either like it or you don't but one things for sure it stands out, that's a good thing.

Hopefully you can let us know what it finally goes for.  :popcorn: :cheers:

Offline SilverChally

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007 - 11:22:53 AM »
Did you guys watch overhaulin or something, closet Chip Foose fans?  I hate the paint, color combo, how the orange extends at the rear of the 1/4 down.  The whole orange and black thing to me doesnt look right and its been way over used lately.  I dont like the orange extends over the sides, but at the 1/4s its to the top seam.  The underside looks horrible, at least not over surface rust like the last one... the price :roflsmiley:  I dont know what you got for the last one, but I cant see someone even paying half that asking price... then again when you think 75k, doesnt sound too bad, but its not even a 70k car!  Thats what I think :biggrin:
70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007 - 11:28:32 AM »

:eek7: Harsh........

Offline 71fish

• Bless you..
    • Ken's 71fish
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007 - 11:35:00 AM »
360.. Yo, so check this out..  I was LMAO at that post! too funny dude!

Hey, ya know you still in the dog pound, right?

Hey, What's up dawg

You know what,,, It was only OK for me.  I mean,,,  it was pitchey in places and I kinda feel that I have seen this car somewhere before.... and I guess I'm given a pass but ....
71fish - Nobody better than an E-BODY!!

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007 - 12:13:49 PM »

:eek7: Harsh........

:iagree:

I guess some dont mind speaking their mind.   :dunno:

Everyone has different tastes, someone loves this car...   :thumbsup:

Offline SilverChally

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007 - 01:29:35 PM »
Look at the pics, all of them!  Now justify the price, yeah it has an old hemi, nice paint... like the green one, looks rushed except for the exterior.  Foose did cars like this and they were ugly!!!  Th ad sounds like a salesman that knows little about cars. 

Hey I didnt say a thing about the girl, Im sure shes better looking tan or not than what you guys have at home... talking about her is much more harsh than a car!
70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007 - 04:17:54 PM »
To each his own.. and yes you are right, the photos were rushed. There were still things that needed finished but I wanted to get the photo's done as I had a lot of interest in the car. I really hope someone hasnt slit their wrists over this post..
FastMetalToys.com

Offline 70challrtse

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007 - 04:25:32 PM »
Look at the pics, all of them!  Now justify the price, yeah it has an old hemi, nice paint... like the green one, looks rushed except for the exterior.  Foose did cars like this and they were ugly!!!  Th ad sounds like a salesman that knows little about cars. 

Hey I didnt say a thing about the girl, Im sure shes better looking tan or not than what you guys have at home... talking about her is much more harsh than a car!
:iagree: I should not have said anything about the young lady's pigmentation deprivation. Actually I think she is cute. But comments about the car are fair game. Shawn did not join this forum to acquire knowledge or for camaraderie; he is using it to make money, and his cars are inaccurately described and over priced :2cents:

Alice

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007 - 05:01:08 PM »
Is that another Foose hack job? That guy needs to be stopped before he crapifies anymore cars!