Author Topic: B-body parts, 2nd Charger  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Hot_Rodder

B-body parts, 2nd Charger
« on: April 23, 2007 - 05:12:53 PM »
Alright yall, looking over some misc. parts sitting around, and made a list, thought I'd post 'em and see what's what. Most of these parts can probably go on most any Mopar, but as far as I know, they have either come off a '69 Charger R/T or '69 Charger R/T SE.... If you got any questions, lemme know by eith replying to this, or e-mail me. I'm not listing any prices, but unless you're in this area, then shipping will have to be factored in, but if you see something you like, we'll discuss a price then.
1: Factory spec. hydraulic cam w/ lifters and timing chain (yeah it's used, I replaced it with the 509 cam, ran great when it was in the car)
2: Charger front upper door pads needing recover and clean up green color, and one drivers rear upper pad black in color, needs cleaning
3: Charger (R/T) SE dash woodgrain, not the best of shape, the radio piece is there also
4: Green colored sun visors, needs restoration
5: Center floor console top plate, the slap stick part of the auto. shifter is still there, never took it apart, needs cleaning also
6: Misc. interior (under dash) AC parts
7: Automatic Tran's. cross member, needs cleaning and paint
8: Couple brake drums (probably can get new ones from a store).... I have not spec'd these out, so I don't know if they are warped or if they can be turned any
9: Factory big block oil pan for 2nd gen B body and any otehrs using same oil pan
10: '69 - '70 Charger rear taillight trim assemblies, need rechroming and clean up
11: 2 or 3 starters, factory design, one of them I know work for sure, I replaced it with a mini starter for better starting, others came with the car.... I can test them out though
12: A piller trim, '69 Charger
13: 2 Alternators both have same casting # just above the pulley reading 2095191, one is a single row pulley, the other is a double
14: 8 3/4" 3rd member, 489 case, currently has open center section (needs replacing) and 3.23 gears (appear to be ok)
15: Harmonic damper with casting reading use with 440 cast crank only........... Which I have a question on this one, I don't recall hearing Mopar ever putting a cast crank in a '69 440 H.P. motor, I only remember them running the forged steel cranks, but this came off a factory motor??????
16: Factory thermostat housing painted Hemi Orange
17: Rear view mirror, condition?
18: Drivers side green kick panel, may have passenger side too, I didn't look all that hard
19: Factory water pump housing with factory thermostat housing and spark plug wire loom, needs cleaning and repaint
20: 727 TF tran's pan, factory
21: Heater control valve splices into the heater hose assembly under the hood, vacuum operated
22: Crankshaft pulley assembly, 4 V-belt rows, fits factory 6 bolt damper
23: 2 Distributors, one is locked up, so I'm not listing the #'s on it the other reads like this:
               CHRYSLER
             + (Phillips head screw) 69
      The shaft turns, but there's no points or anything in it, so all that will have to be replaced, I may have some points sitting around that I can send with it, I'll jsut have to look
24: Factory cast iron 4bbl. squarebore intake, 440, Painted Hemi Orange, I replaced this one with a Holley Street dominator intake
25: A/C and heater controls with cables, different ones, not sure what they came off of though
26: Factory 8 3/4" axles, both sides, new bearings, less than 100 miles on them, had Car Quest install them
27: Passenger side hood hinge for steel hood, '69 Charger
28: '69 Charger fuel fill pipe
29: Another big block intake, casting number appers to read: 3751728-1 and below that reads: 05110         On the other side of the intake read the distributor rotation and firing order of the motor, intake is a spreadbore
30: 2nd generation Charger drivers side door glass and vent window assembly

I may have other stuff, this is all just in one pile, and needs to go..... I got my '70 Duster now instead of my '69 Charger R/T and R/T SE......