Author Topic: Just thought i'd say hi  (Read 564 times)

Offline DodgeFreak

• Cars and trucks are my friends..
Just thought i'd say hi
« on: April 30, 2007 - 04:58:42 PM »
hey, been long time since i've been here...i moved out of my low rent apartments into another one and i dropped my internet because i didn't think i needed that bad. so i don't have alot of time to get on a computer.  anyways schools going good.  i wraping up the paper work for a job at alliant energy to do some maintence and what not to some of their trucks.  ummm found out that my 440 is locked up thats in my 77 dodge truck...Moister must of gotten into it since the couple months i had it turned over...so i'm putting a small block into it for now and might build the big block.  My duster is still sitting where i left it 2 years ago for quarters.....told him i wasn't in any hurry.....guess he figured it could wait..lol not to worried about it i guess...since i'll get it done cheap and i'm still in college...sold my 92 shadow for 500 bucks to a kid then he blew it up and ditched it a week later.....now he won't sell it back to me because he thinks i sold him a pos car....(hes in my class and he rebuilt a motor and screwed it up and now its knocking and then he bought my car) so now i'm waiting to get my parents intrepid so i'll have a car to  drive back and forth to work and not have to share my g\fs car. other than that not much has happend.  Take care and i'll try to stop by every now and then. DF
74 Plymouth Duster- restoring

77 Dodge D150 shortbox- as long as i don't change my mind will be a step side dually diesel or a 383 powered truck

04 durango 4.7

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
Re: Just thought i'd say hi
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007 - 06:15:06 PM »
Good to hear from you freak!  Glad you are doing well.  Keep in touch when you can.   :bigsmile:

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007 - 10:09:51 PM »
 Hey DF  :2thumbs:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007 - 10:22:48 PM »
Definitely haven't seen you around for a while!  Good to hear from you!   :wave:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007 - 10:36:05 PM by 4Cruizn »

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007 - 10:34:38 PM »
Glad things are going well for you, DF. :cheers:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin