Author Topic: SOLD! 1970 LEMON TWIST YELLOW 440-6 FOUR SPEED CUDA SHAKER PS PB'S ALL NEW  (Read 5752 times)

Offline SilverChally

They get a little better as they go...  :clapping:
70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline uthustler

man, you need some new women models, those girls look bad, real bad......

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
man, you need some new women models, those girls look bad, real bad......

I'm rather impressed at the way he does everything himself.  In a real world no body is perfect. And he seems to be doing a family and friend buisness. Keep it up Shawn.

Offline back n black

Car sold quick enough for me to believe their is a strong market for these cars! :bigsmile:

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
Moparal, thank you. I do appreciate it more then you know. I cant wait to show you guys what we have coming down the line. Muwhaha!
FastMetalToys.com

Offline jeryst

• Resident
I still can't figure out the math. $35k car + $6k motor + $3k shaker hood = $65k? Appearantly us guys who value our numbers-matching 340's are stupid. It's making me rethink my values, that's for sure. I still don't understand, but hey, it's working for you so congrats. Not criticising, just mystified.

You've got to answer me one question, though. You say you were asking more for it because it was originally a 340 car. So what? It could've been a 6-cyl, but after what you've done to it, it'll never be what it was, so why does that matter? Just curious.