Author Topic: e body garage sale  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
e body garage sale
« on: May 14, 2007 - 01:49:06 PM »
Some stuff I got taking up space. I gotta leave town this sunday for a month of work.
Take a look and make offers. There's really nothing there over 100 bucks. The ac sm blk compressor has chrome brackets. Good 71-74 turn sig switch. The dash cover is brand new and is for a 71-74.
There's a black lower grill for a 72-74 challenger, the challenger panels are driver quality and no chalky powder on them.  There's a black stripe kit, 3 louvers, horn pad for 72 and up, fraim rail with the shifter bracket, chrome cap, green cap, new markers, 73 dodge panel emblems is good shape and no pits.
When I get back from work I got more stuff to drag out.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: e body garage sale
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007 - 02:10:39 PM »
The radiator shroud is a 22" 6 cyl for a 70. There's a nos 3 spd wiper motor but I think its 73 or 74 duster, the other wiper motor works but I am not sure if it's 71 b body. The 273 valve covers are off a 65 barracuda formuls S.  72 valve covers and 68 n 66. I think the throttle bracket is 69 or 70 bb, some passing gear linkage, I also got 2 power steering boxes off a 70 and a 74 and a 74 original rear pan for a challenger single exhaust no rust. The ac bracket is 68 or 70 bb. The pulley is bent.

Offline matt63

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007 - 02:11:29 PM »
If you have a 22" fan shroud we should talk.

Matt in Edmonton

'68 Valiant
'73 Cuda 340 4 speed (408) SOLD

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007 - 03:54:19 PM »
Hey Al   :wave:

Do you have the other inside front door panel?  Im interested either way.  Let me know what you want for them, PM or email, PM works best.  Thanks! 

PS, got a 71-74 auto console to go with those top plates?   ???
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007 - 03:55:57 PM by 71bigblock »

Offline BadJoey

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007 - 05:45:11 PM »
Are the console plates automatic or standard ? If standard I need one perferably the best but would consider either .

I also need a drivers side door panel for a challenger .

What kind of shape is the mirror in and what side is it for ?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007 - 05:57:14 PM by BadJoey »

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007 - 06:30:30 PM »
If you have a 22" fan shroud we should talk.

It is a 22" shroud and it fits my 22" 383 radiator perfect. But it is a 6 cylinder shroud, so the big fans don't work with it. I bought the 2998328 shroud a couple of days ago, this is 2998327 (6 CYL)

The console plates are 70 model automatic (4 bolt ) chrome is good, needs new grain decals.

I have a nice 71 light brown console, it is the early 71 so it is the 4 hole too. It has a good wood grain top. I need a 70 4spd. mine is warped to bad to use.

The front panel is a frnt lft. Has a couple of scratches at the bottom back. Nothing serious. The other is a passenger rear, it's in good shape also.
Not sure what other panels are in the shed, I havent got everything out yet and no time to start cleaning that out yet before I leave out.

I got a few mirrors, the one pictured has the correct holes for an e body. I put it up to the passenger door on my 70 and it lines up right. I started cleaning it after the pics I posted, I thought it was bad at first, but it is cleaning up good for driver car quality or paint. I got a couple of drivers 71-72 remote mirrors and 1 70 remote, for the most part, they should be painted or rechromed. But I hadnt cleaned them to see yet. I do know the 70 glass is cracked. (not by me) so no 7 yrs bad luck hear.

Offline cudachuck

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007 - 07:33:25 PM »
i could use the dash pad . is it new or used, for cuda or challenger ?? let me know thanks

Offline 71_340Challenger

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007 - 07:48:45 PM »
What style of power steering pump is that? What motor are the pulleys from? Do you have any of the other engine brackets? I am looking for stuff for my 440. Thanks.
1971 Dodge Challenger                
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T, 6 speed manual
2009 Dodge Charger R/T w/ Road & Track Package
1995 Ford F-150

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007 - 07:53:07 PM »
I have a nice 71 light brown console, it is the early 71 so it is the 4 hole too. It has a good wood grain top. I need a 70 4spd. mine is warped to bad to use.

The front panel is a frnt lft. Has a couple of scratches at the bottom back. Nothing serious. The other is a passenger rear, it's in good shape also.

Al, any holes or cracks in that console?  I need a good one.  I have a 70, but its an auto.   :-\

Let me know what you want for that panel, I'll probably take it.   :2thumbs:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007 - 09:22:54 PM »
What style of power steering pump is that? What motor are the pulleys from? Do you have any of the other engine brackets? I am looking for stuff for my 440. Thanks.

That's an ac compressor off of my 74 challenger. It has chrome ac brackets on it. It is not a power steering pump. I think I have a few bb brackets up in the barn loft still. The pulleys for the most part are off of 68-72 bb and sm block cars. The bottom pulleys are mostly 4 belt bb. The top are ac and non ac sb and bb.

The dash pad cap is for ac cars, cuda or challenger, and it is new, never been mounted.

The light brown console has no holes or cracks. It is for an early 71. It has the ashtray and the 4 hole woodgrain top. Kinda rare I guess. Is your 70 black? I know you said auto, but I could cut a 4 speed boot pattern on it if it's any good.  The bottom on mine if good, the top is twisted from the california desert heat.

As I said in the first post. Nothing in the pictures is over 100 bucks. And to make offers. Pulleys are like 20, white or black sun visors are around 40 a set. The cover is around 75 or so, I was basicaly letting everyone decide for themselves w.i.w. to them and not try to beat me up. I dont feel like ebaying this stuff and would like for members to be able to get it reasonable enough to make us all happy.

I will need to go through my pm's and check to see who's asking what. I was just going to go off this post for first come first serve.

If people really need to email me, I need a pm for my regular email address. I have to use it the most for working on the road. I can give my cell number too that way. I do this to keep the spam down to about nothing.

Offline 73EStroker

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007 - 10:13:18 PM »
Al, I have the 70 4 speed console you want. Is in pretty good shape but no top plate. Can't send pics until this weekend coming. Email me offline kiwirv6@shaw.ca and we will talk or phone me at (250) 804-6619 cell. My name is Barry and I am a friend of CP here in Calgary. I live in BC as well so don't get confused with the phone numbers.
Barry (Salmon Arm)

Offline pkhanc

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007 - 10:25:10 PM »
Tell me the price of the lower grille filler.  I am interested in it.
'74 Dodge Challenger

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007 - 10:30:54 PM »
I see I was beat to the part I would be interested in, but if the other person backs out, I'd most likely be interested in the '72-'74 Challenger lower grille. :2thumbs:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007 - 11:42:32 PM »
Hey Al, the new garage floor looks great.   :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007 - 06:05:16 AM »
Hey Al, the new garage floor looks great.   :2thumbs:

Oh it is sooo wonderful to be able to work on concrete instead of gravel.  I'm still in shock n awh.  I worked my car till midnight last night.