Author Topic: e body garage sale  (Read 4812 times)

Offline mrob

Re: e body garage sale
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007 - 06:22:15 AM »
Moparal,
Is that a horn button for a Rally wheel next to the AC compressor? If so, what shape is it in and how much do you want for it?

Is the AC compressor off of a small block engine? If so, I may be interested in it. What kind of shape is it in and is the hose ok? How much for it?

Offline rallyechall

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007 - 06:32:19 AM »
I could use a painted gas cap. Let me know.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007 - 04:44:53 PM »
Moparal,
Is that a horn button for a Rally wheel next to the AC compressor? If so, what shape is it in and how much do you want for it?

Is the AC compressor off of a small block engine? If so, I may be interested in it. What kind of shape is it in and is the hose ok? How much for it?

The horn button is in good shape and no problems. It is off the rally wheel which is good also. 5 for the button or 25 for the hole wheel with the button.

The ac compressor is sm blk and worked before I went to a bb. It was still holding freon. 30 bucks for it with the hose. the brackets are chrome and in good shape. I'd rather leave them on if I could and sell for 75 complete.

The painted gas cap is off a 74 chally. I took the mechanism off and put it on the chrome one. You want just the green cover or the hole cap? 10 bucks or both for 25.   I get crs so keep me to my word.

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007 - 06:18:21 PM »
Hey Al, I sent you a PM   :2thumbs:

Offline kingtroll

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007 - 07:00:22 AM »
How is that Cuda in the background coming along? Nice collection of parts by the way.
1974 Barracuda

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007 - 07:10:11 AM »
How is that Cuda in the background coming along? Nice collection of parts by the way.

It's coming along very well. The body man came by a couple of days ago and said after I adjust the passenger door, he is ready to paint it. I put the dash pad in a few days ago, changed the bulbs in the dash and cleaned the gauges up. It is pretty much ready to drive on the trailer to take it to the body shop. But as usual, I have to go out of town to work unexpectedly early and leave everything setting for 3 or 4 weeks. They left my dually and trailer in San Jose, and I got to fly in and drive to Ridgecrest and Barstow.

Now it puts this garage sale on hold since they are installing new doors and security system on my shop so I can get out of here. :bricks1:

Offline MyMopar

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007 - 12:00:37 PM »
Windshield wiper motors.
2 speed 3 speed?
Do they "park"?  LMK, thanks.
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1973 (OO/=====\OO) <---SOLD
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007 - 06:08:16 PM »
both 3 speeds. One is nos never been used, the other works, but it is not for a 70. I think it's 71 or 72 b body

Offline buzzard

• Why is their AIR
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007 - 12:54:49 PM »
what year dash pad if will fit 74 iwould like it

Offline mrob

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2007 - 05:54:54 AM »
Al,

Is that a shroud for a 26in. radiator that I see? If so, how much do you want for it?

Also, how much for the kickdown linkages?

Just to let you know, I sent you payment for the other parts that talked about. You should receive it in 2-3 days.

Martin

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007 - 07:55:22 AM »
The fan shroud is 22" and is for a slant 6 e body.

The linkage is 3 piece type.  There's a bunch of different types of hookups all mixed together. Some for older trucks and a bb and car. If you got a pic of what you need, I can put the whole thing together for you going by the picture. I believe it's all 4 barrel linkage. If I can scrounge a whole set together to fit your car, then 60 bucks would get it.

Offline ragtopman

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007 - 03:27:35 PM »
What can you tell me about the turn signal switch??