Wife Swap looking for car families

Author Topic: Wife Swap looking for car families  (Read 737 times)

Offline ChallengerHK

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm working on it - No, really
Wife Swap looking for car families
« on: May 18, 2007 - 02:32:58 PM »
Got this from the local mopar club. I don't know that I'd want to be involved with this, but there is $20k involved for those who are brave enough  :dunno:

Hi, my name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for ABC's hit show Wife Swap. I am seeking families for our 4th season with one or more members who are car enthusiasts!

Would you or someone you know be interested in applying?

Would you be interested in working with us to spread the word? (Whether it be in a newsletter, publication, on your website, or even in a mailing list that goes out to members).

The premise of Wife Swap is simple: two moms from two different families get the opportunity to swap lives for a week to experience what it's like to live a different lifestyle - and to see what they can teach each other about their own!

Potential families can live anywhere in the United States. Families must consist of two parents that have at least one child, ages 6 or older. Families featured on the show will receive a $20,000 honorarium. If you recommend a family that to be on the show, ABC pays you a finder’s fee of $1,000.

I have attached a press release for your use, and feel free to call me at 646-747-7958 or email jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com or JFriedman.RDFmedia@gmail.com with any questions.

"She'll make point five past light speed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, and I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

- Han Solo, Star Wars

Advice Thread - Taking Pictures Of Cars

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
Re: Wife Swap looking for car families
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007 - 05:24:54 PM »
I guess it depends upon what the other woman looked like!!!!!  :roflsmiley:  :smilielol: (Don't let my wife see this!!!! )
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline matt63

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007 - 05:41:13 PM »
What happens if you don't want the old one back? (or she doesn't want the old you back)
Matt in Edmonton

'68 Valiant
'73 Cuda 340 4 speed (408) SOLD

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007 - 06:19:40 PM »
not having a wife I would be interested in a car Chick if Jodi can dig one up

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007 - 08:07:07 PM »
What happens if you don't want the old one back? (or she doesn't want the old you back)

Then you go on the Jerry Springer show and beat each other up and get paid for it!  :smilielol:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007 - 06:36:02 AM »
I got a good one and I ain't swapping...............................................    :ylsuper:    :bananasmi    :2thumbs:    :cooldancing:   
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline EVIL72

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007 - 01:26:41 PM »
I got a good one and I ain't swapping...............................................    :ylsuper:    :bananasmi    :2thumbs:    :cooldancing:   
   :iagree: Same here  :biggrin: , besides with my luck I'd get an import wife and wake up one morning and find my Challenger with a HUGE whale tail on the back, a fart can, neon lights on the wheel wells and lightning bolt graphics down the sides, and a bunch of stickers on my side windows of parts that aren't even on my car!  :pullinghair:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007 - 10:56:25 PM by EVIL72 »
ROB
1972 Dodge Challenger 340ci
1970 Pro Street Duster (Under Construction)