1970 HEMI 4 SPEED CUDA! Yes it's the same one haha but slightly altered.

Author Topic: 1970 HEMI 4 SPEED CUDA! Yes it's the same one haha but slightly altered.  (Read 3060 times)

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
Ok, here it is guys. We got rid of the flames on the back and just blended the scheme all together. Give me as much feedback as possible!

http://mmbrokers.com/newcars/blackcuda/blackcuda.htm

Thanks,
Shawn
FastMetalToys.com

Offline scf100

• FAST LANE FOREVER!
hey, you cut the grass! Looks good...car does too!
1970 Challenger R/T convertible 383…. 4-speed…3.91 suregrip

Triple Black

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
you may want to hook up the crankcase breather :2thumbs:   looks good for a street rod

Offline Madmax440

I actually like the car now and would be proud to own it.

Offline willhaven

Is that a BLACK pistol grip I see? :bigsmile:

I also like to see Hemi cars without " LOOK EVERYBODY, HEMI!" written on the side.

Offline 6packCuda

• Eagle, NE... Member since 11/17/06
Looks ALOT better without the flames.
Dave

Offline MyMopar

Looks real nice now, but what is up with those lift blocks in the rear  :eek4:  Does the car suffer from any axle wrap without having a traction bar?
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1973 (OO/=====\OO) <---SOLD
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

Offline jeryst

• Resident
Nice, but I'm not really crazy about the stripes that way.

Offline uthustler

Ok, here it is guys. We got rid of the flames on the back and just blended the scheme all together. Give me as much feedback as possible!

http://mmbrokers.com/newcars/blackcuda/blackcuda.htm

Thanks,
Shawn

car looks good, grass looks good, but that model or lack-there-of needs to go. you said no expense spared, obviously you spared some there.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007 - 01:21:52 PM by uthustler »

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
Shawn,

The car isn't really in my taste, as I prefer more stock looking, but I think you did a pretty darn good job with those stripes. Definitely unlike any I have seen before.  :thumbsup: It's a nice car for sure, but in just reading the ad, I was guessing 100K tops before I saw your Buy-it-now price. Good luck with it. Someone will have some fun with that car.  :burnout:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline ragtopdodge

• Resident
Three or four major/minor things that would help sell it:

1) re-paint the ext. only COMPLETELY black (and put a white or silver hockey stick stripe)

2) argent grille.  Too dang dark.  Maybe ante-up w/a real front rubber bumper

3) missing 'Cuda tail panel chrome.  Screams clone from 30'

and possibly:

4) ditch the rear $20 lowering blocks.  If you want it dropped, do it right with de-arched leaf springs.  Too much axle wrap w/blocks.

Other small items needed:  needs a rear trunk lock cover, and a more sporty steering wheel, like a Tuff would help.

too bad PG Classics' woodgrain is so damm shiny.  maybe a soft filter on the camera lens will help reduce all that gloss.

otherwise, it's a very solid, nice interior looking car.  Here's a good example of what would sell real fast:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007 - 09:22:24 AM by ragtopchally »
'70 318-auto Chally 'vert
'71 383-auto 'Cuda 'vert (sold)
06 300c SRT8
04 2500 QCLB 4x4 HO

Offline ragtopdodge

• Resident
Bottom line is, when you're in the business of flipping high-end cars, do you want to produce product for 1% of the market, or 75% of the market? :money:
'70 318-auto Chally 'vert
'71 383-auto 'Cuda 'vert (sold)
06 300c SRT8
04 2500 QCLB 4x4 HO

Offline Choppintime

Bottom line is, when you're in the business of flipping high-end cars, do you want to produce product for 1% of the market, or 75% of the market? :money:

I do agree with this statement. This I feel will be my problem]if and when I sell my Cuda. The market for modified cars is slim......

I like the stripe much better now without the flames....

Offline back n black

Better looking car now. 

Offline djdmotorsports

I saw this car on ebay again a few days ago and for a minute thought you did another car just like it lol. Am i nuts or are a couple of the front angle shots of the car ones with the old flame stripe on the side? I liked the car better with the old stripe, but i guess thats just my taste.
1966 Plymouth Valiant V200
1973 Plymouth Barraucda