Author Topic: Many thanks............................  (Read 1648 times)

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
Re: Many thanks............................
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007 - 06:13:49 PM »
 :walkaway:  Ken, your not serious are ya buddy? Pardon me, but you are retired. I know you got something going with a couple good friends right? Can't they cover for you that week. Comon, tell us you'll be there.  :2thumbs:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007 - 06:21:25 PM »
:walkaway:  Ken, your not serious are ya buddy? Pardon me, but you are retired. I know you got something going with a couple good friends right? Can't they cover for you that week. Comon, tell us you'll be there.  :2thumbs:

I wish I could, but I came out of retirement to help an old friend that lost a key employee.  Now I am commited to this for a while.......    :bigshades:  At least my job is dealing with cars and I work with a few musclecar heads.  It is at the place that painted the Beast last year.  Y'all take mucho pics and post em up for those of us that can't make it.....     :cheers:    :cooldancing:   
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007 - 06:24:40 PM »
 :walkaway: Well, ...............OK.  :sadwavey:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline mopar_guy

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007 - 07:10:35 PM »
i cant believe the beast isnt going to carlisle  :walkaway:

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007 - 04:47:02 PM »
i cant believe the beast isnt going to carlisle  :walkaway:

Can't park near my C-C buddies, so I ain't comin'...................    :roflsmiley:   :roflsmiley:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :bigsmile:   :cooldancing: 
Ken  --  In Georgia

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007 - 05:18:57 PM »
Ken, I know you're just joking around, but if that was the case...............I'd sit in the motel parking lot beside you and the Beast any three day period of the year, warm dry weather however.  :roflsmiley: The Carlisle show is THE BEST, but not better than friends.  :2thumbs:

That was a crock, the people tell 4C we as a club can park our club cars around the tent we rented from them, then when someone complains about a certain body style parked in another body style area we have to move our cars around. Just tell it like it is and stand by it, if we can't we can't, but don't change the "rules" mid game so to speak.
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007 - 05:23:00 PM »
Ken, I know you're just joking around, but if that was the case...............I'd sit in the motel parking lot beside you and the Beast any three day period of the year, warm dry weather however.  :roflsmiley: The Carlisle show is THE BEST, but not better than friends.  :2thumbs:

That was a crock, the people tell 4C we as a club can park our club cars around the tent we rented from them, then when someone complains about a certain body style parked in another body style area we have to move our cars around. Just tell it like it is and stand by it, if we can't we can't, but don't change the "rules" mid game so to speak.

Jim,   thanks for your support,   :2thumbs:   but I was only kiddin' around.  You guys showed what great folks you all are last year by doing whatever it took to accomodate me and I appreciate that very much.  The "parking" thing has zero bearing on my ability to attend this year, it's a work thing...............   :cooldancing:   
Ken  --  In Georgia

Offline mopar_guy

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007 - 07:22:31 PM »
The Beast!!!  :jumping:  :woohoo:

Offline crcarch

• Happiness is having the time and the money!
  • "No, it's not a Charger!"
    • A little history and restoration pics on Cardomain
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007 - 08:15:38 PM »
Man! I've been out of things for too long.  I just logged on, apparantly for the first time this month and was greeted by The Beast!  Tooooo Cool!  Congrats Ken! :2thumbs:
00/===\00 73 Challenger 440-4V/AT  8/--+--\8 09 Ram 1500  0o\==/o0 05 Crossfire Roadster OO(#####SRT)OO 10 Challenger