Author Topic: Great Deal on E-body Sheet Metal  (Read 851 times)

Offline FY1Challenger

• I'm a llama!
Great Deal on E-body Sheet Metal
« on: June 05, 2007 - 08:51:02 AM »
Talking to Randy Gann, co-owner of RPM Restoration Products, he is offering free delivery to Carlisle of any prepaid sheetmetal. 50% deposit and he'll get it to you. He is combining this with a discount he is offering already for the show. Complete listing over on Moparts.com. Randy and Richard are great guys and actually believe in customer service. Just an FYI for y'all.  :cheers:

Offline SilverChally

Re: Great Deal on E-body Sheet Metal
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007 - 09:50:42 AM »
The free delivery part is nice, but when your buying alot like me you can get better prices... however still a great deal!
70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline gkring

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007 - 01:32:20 PM »
Since you brought it up, I am also buying quite a bit for the convertible. Suggestions? I see a few Ebay stores that offer single shipping charges even if I combine lots of parts and they have decent pricing. I'm looking at buying front inner aprons, quarter skins, and almost all the floorpans and trunk due to rust and a new hood and rear valence as upgrades. Gonna happen in the next month as the car is sitting on the rotisserie in black primer waiting on sheetmetal and a timeslot at the bodyshop.
Greg
1970 Challenger convertible-in process
1970 Barracuda driver

Offline SilverChally

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007 - 01:40:20 PM »
I dont want to mention other dealers in this thread, if you want pm me, I have bought 2k worth or parts shipped freight now on two seperate ocassions.  I'd highly reconmend both of the sellers, espeically the last one!
70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline a34

• I miss my Cuda's and Challenger.....
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007 - 02:41:19 PM »
Talking to Randy Gann, co-owner of RPM Restoration Products, he is offering free delivery to Carlisle of any prepaid sheetmetal. 50% deposit and he'll get it to you. He is combining this with a discount he is offering already for the show. Complete listing over on Moparts.com. Randy and Richard are great guys and actually believe in customer service. Just an FYI for y'all.  :cheers:

Cool !!!  :bigsmile:
Wanted 1969 Charger NOS parts. Whatcha got?