Author Topic: 74 Cuda glass, all but the windshield  (Read 688 times)

Offline SilverChally

74 Cuda glass, all but the windshield
« on: June 11, 2007 - 03:49:57 PM »
I parts the rust bucket out last summer, still have all the glass, its all clear also.  I have both door, quarter, and rear window.  I also have some of the internal door parts, like regulators and such, I believe I have the rear regs also.  They all worked good also.  Can deliver to Carlilse for free on Saturay, usually get there by 8 and leave by 5.

Pm or email me gd1996@yahoo.com

70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline SilverChally

Re: 74 Cuda glass, all but the windshield
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007 - 10:06:14 AM »
I cant afford a cuda, so I cant see keeping this stuff, Id sell on the cheap side, not looking to get rich, just get it out of here before it gets broke!  Buy some cheap spares just incase!
70 challenger project
68 satellite

Offline kingtroll

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007 - 10:22:01 AM »
Do you have any of the seat belt parts. I need the part that usually is near the seat that you click the latch into the female part. I have the whole assembly that connects to the ceiling and floor which includes the shoulder and lap belt part but someone removed the part that is female and has the button to disengage you.  I have attached a pic so you can see what in the world I am talking about.
1974 Barracuda

Offline SilverChally

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007 - 03:10:20 PM »
Nope, I sold it all last year, I dont really have much left... stripped and sold it off as fast as I could.  Of course there are parts I could now use on my car... oh well ya live and learn!
70 challenger project
68 satellite