Author Topic: 1971 'Cuda Seat Upholstery Options?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
1971 'Cuda Seat Upholstery Options?
« on: June 19, 2007 - 04:32:52 AM »

I'm looking at buying the 71 'Cudas black seat covers. I was just browsing Legendary Interiors Website and noticed they sold leather seat covers. What seat cover styles were available for a 71 Cuda? I've never been a fan of the 71 Cuda style "cross" upholstery, very, very, boring and bland IMO. I'd prefer something similar to the first photo below which Legendary have down as: "1970-71 Cuda Leather Seat Covers".

It got me thinking, what other options are out there for the 71 Cudas I can choose from? (Cudas, not Barracudas). I'll use the "hot cross bun" seat covers if that's all that's available but would prefer something else. One other thing, Legendary only sold (from what I could see) front leather seat covers but no rear seat covers? So, if that's the case, did 70/71 E-Bodies come with leather AND cloth rear seat covers? :sly: ??? While I'm at it, anyone else make upholstery worth looking at or should I stick with the "trusty" Legendary Auto Interiors group? What does YO sell? I can ship them to LA so I don't have to pay $5K on shipping lol.

As always, thanks,
Carl
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: 1971 'Cuda Seat Upholstery Options?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007 - 05:48:35 PM »

Hell yeah! Thanks mate. :thumbsup: I love the look of "D" the luxury leather, in black of course. So, this would be correct for my 71 'Cuda (BS)? Just want to make sure as sometimes brochures can be incorrect.

:cheers:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60